Ironimg.net | earn up to 10$ / 1000 views | btc, pp, wmz | adult allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I dreaming? Most hosts pay per 10,000 views, but this one per 1,000 views. There must be alot of ads with upto 0.01 per view.

No you not.

I don't know how much is a lot... We have two popups and banners. So i believe that user shoudn't complains. With current rates we can not remove more ads.

@ aizik - i replied to all emails / private messages etc this morning.

Last edited:
Rejected Payment

Hello,my payment was rejected.I had a problem with wmz number,i fix it and send 3 messages.I waiting 10 days to pay me or answer to my messages. Please leave me one message.

2016-09-15 $xx.xx REJECTED (wrong wmz number. Pease fix that. We can't send you money now.)

Yes. I said you "Put correct wmz number and remind me about this payment on Thursday".

You sent me email yesterday (Sunday). So you will receive your money on Friday like others.

Yes. I said you "Put correct wmz number and remind me about this payment on Thursday".

You sent me email yesterday (Sunday). So you will receive your money on Friday like others.

First I sent email on the 16 september then wrote one more on the same day, but don't matter.I will waiting friday.Thank you

[h=4]Website is offline[/h] No cached version of this page is available.

[h=1]Error 522 Ray ID: 2e913031874e54f8 • 2016-09-27 19:02:24 UTC[/h] [h=2]Connection timed out[/h]

Side effect of downtime i guess.

We are working now on stabilization of the situation.

I can't say when everything will back to normal.

Please be patient.

Nothing to request this week, statistics 6 days is frozen. The problem "Illegal access to website" is not solved. Check the Cloudflare firewall settings, may be a problem in the settings

Nothing to request this week, statistics 6 days is frozen. The problem "Illegal access to website" is not solved. Check the Cloudflare firewall settings, may be a problem in the settings

Our tech support worked hard last few days to fix all other issues and make sure that site is stable.

Now they can fix your problem. Problem with "Illegal access to website" should be already solved.

+ I like to remind all users that they should request payment TODAY!

Regards,
James

I will send money to reseller today. Than he will make payments as soon as possible.

@arushkandra i need details via pm or email.

Hello,you sad pay me yesterday,but i didn't receive money.From the comments I see that you are a serious person and pay regularly.I'll be very grateful if you pay today.

I forgot about this old payment.

However i already contacted with reseller and informed him about your situation.

Soon you will receive your money.

Sorry for delay.

Regards,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back