Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohsin

Iphone / Ipod Support thread here!

Hello guys,

As some of you know i bought iphone 4g about a week ago.When it was not jailbreaked my applications and games were not working, in an all it was a boring phone.But after googling it i jailbreaked my Iphone 4.

After Jailbreak i needed some apps and games so went in itunes but they charge us if its a free software and we want to download we have to register and we should have a credit or debit card .....which i dont have as i am just 17.....so i thought a nice plan.....

If you want any games or aaps from itunes just give me itunes link i will give it to you in fileserve / Filesonic / duckload you can choose from them.

And if you are having problem jail breaking your iphone 4 tell me i will make a tutorial.

Regards,
Mohsin ;)

14 comments
Nice support thread, well the only thing issue i'm having is of about my shsh blobs, I've gotten myself an iPod touch 4th Generation a month ago & 2 weeks and it came preloaded with 4.2.1 (which i like) and i'm still waiting for my blob to be saved on cydia as i do want to upgrade.(and yes i've used tinyUmbrella) The message i'm getting is "This device is in the pending TSS queue" i mean wow over a month a 2 weeks, shouldn't take that long :/. My question to you is , is the 4.2.1 firmware still signed or not? I've googled but couldn't find anything about my question. Any spare details are much appreciated thanks :) (i also do have a iPhone 4G)

I will make a special tutorial for you 1Only .... i think you should do as i say in tutorial will solve your problem :D....wait some time as i prepare it. :)

I've looked at the thread but it wasn't what i was asking for, i was asking if the 4.2.1 on the iPod Touch 4th generation is still able to be signed so that i'd know someway somehow and sometime it'll be saved on cydia (my shsh blob). I already know how to jailbreak my devices its just the matter of the shsh blobs i'm having a issue with :(. Although i used tinyumbrella to save my shsh's it useless if it not stored on Saurik's server which is taking a long time. So yeah thats really the only thing i need help with. If no, the 4.2.1 firmware isn't no longer able to be signed then i have to choice to stick what i got and move on. Any help/details are appreciated thanks.

hmm , appreciate your efforts dude.

really wanna contribute in this thread :) u dont need to download anything from itunes, just use cydia and install installous from it to get latest and cracked apps on ur iphone via WiFi :)

overclock Iphone 3G

Do you know actually iPhone 3GS has 833 MHz processor but Apple has limited its clock speed to only 600 Mhz. Similarly iPhone 3G has a clock speed of 600 MHz which is limited to only 412 Mhz by Apple. Inorder to overclock your iPhone or iPod Touch, you must have a jailbroken device with iFile app installed via Cydia. If you haven't jailbreaked your iDevice yet, use Spirit tool which is capable of jailbreaking iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running on latest firmwares with newer bootroms.

VISIT THIS SITE FOR MORE DETAILS

URL: http://iphone3gsystem.net/overclock-iphone3g.html

Just curious, has the iPhone 5 release date been made official yet by Apple? I'm anxious and don't want to get the iPhone 4 if the iPhone 5 is coming out! I would just like to know when :P

Nice thread. it will help me cuz i will buy ipod 4G next week :) . thank you

Welcome Dude :D

Do you know actually iPhone 3GS has 833 MHz processor but Apple has limited its clock speed to only 600 Mhz. Similarly iPhone 3G has a clock speed of 600 MHz which is limited to only 412 Mhz by Apple. Inorder to overclock your iPhone or iPod Touch, you must have a jailbroken device with iFile app installed via Cydia. If you haven't jailbreaked your iDevice yet, use Spirit tool which is capable of jailbreaking iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running on latest firmwares with newer bootroms.

VISIT THIS SITE FOR MORE DETAILS

URL: http://iphone3gsystem.net/overclock-iphone3g.html

I am not insulting you...but i hate reading manuals.

Just curious, has the iPhone 5 release date been made official yet by Apple? I'm anxious and don't want to get the iPhone 4 if the iPhone 5 is coming out! I would just like to know when :P

Sorry buddy can't say anything about this there are only rumours not any official release date :(........but you should buy iphone 4 its worth it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back