I like the way how they handled the transformation from the large plug to the small plug (called Lightning) .. you just buy a converter (of course from Apple).
Oh yeah, and the biggest news ... you have now 5 rows of apps instead of 4.
I just made coffee with it.
I love my fancy iPhone, I dont care. My iPhone drops more panties than an Android does![]()
You're just sad. Nothing better to brag about iPhone so you bragged with a fake story :facepalm: I'm not completely against Apple but for my own good, I've decided to cross over to Android. Yes, I'm more against with its super-restricted over-hyped/claimed iOS series. They say things are easy to do, fun to do with it, heck Android is much better.I love my fancy iPhone, I dont care. My iPhone drops more panties than an Android does![]()
I love my fancy iPhone, I dont care. My iPhone drops more panties than an Android does![]()
No offense guys but when you buy an Apple product, you pay 70% just for the name.
Their phones and laptops are just WAY overpriced. If you have money to throw around then sure, get as much phones you want. I tested one I got from my friend and there was absolutely nothing that was so much better that would change my mind to give up on my Android and buy iPhone.
Just my personal thought on it.
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us