Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Other

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grill.Host

Hi there :wave:

i need to buy a new mobile in this week and i have select final 2 mobiles iPhone 5 and lumia 920 as both are new :D i am little confuse which one to buy. any suggestion ?

is there jailbreak available for windows mobile ?

62 comments
i don't want to go with android :( its oldddd now iOS or Window is better than Android. in our country u can get a good android mobile in 30-40$ is that ftw xD

i don't want to go with android :( its oldddd now iOS or Window is better than Android. in our country u can get a good android mobile in 30-40$ is that ftw xD
Old ? :|
Lol, its the most popular OS at the moment. Its not about cheap and crappy korean mobiles, its about quality mobiles.
Android is still the best, hope an extra-ordinary OS gets introduced to beat the features and power of Android.

@Grill.Host

if you are looking for android better wait for the upcoming s4 and compare it to Xperia Z.

between iPhone5 and Lumia 920 both have smooth OS compared to android devices. windows phone (Lumia920) lacks in application thats the disadvantage of it, but its camera is better than iPhone 5 or any other android devices.

if you are the type of a person which love to download apps and games go for iPhone5.

~my opinion

There are lots of quality smartphones (Android based) for you to choose from. If you ask me, i'd go with any one of these:
1. Sony Xperia Series (all models are awesome)
2. Samsung Galaxy S3, Note 2, or Grand

the problem of android mobiles is that its hard to root . while iphone can be easily jailbreak don't know about windows mobile. and which mobiles u suggest all these have big size which don't look good in hand

@Grill.Host

if you are looking for android better wait for the upcoming s4 and compare it to Xperia Z.

between iPhone5 and Lumia 920 both have smooth OS compared to android devices. windows phone (Lumia920) lacks in application thats the disadvantage of it, but its camera is better than iPhone 5 or any other android devices.

if you are the type of a person which love to download apps and games go for iPhone5.

~my opinion

so iphone 5 will good for me :) did you know when s4 will release ?

Both are shit.

why don't you suggest a good one :dan::dan:

@Grill.Host

samsung will be announcing it on march 14 i think. dont know when will they release it. Xperia Z has 5" display while SGS4 rumored to have a 4.9" display both larger than iPhone5 and Lumia920

Both are shit.

Your just being ignorant, if you do look up for reviews then you would know. iPhone 5 is a good phone, it's simple and fast, guess what some people just don't care about customization. Lumia is also a great phone, phone itself is like a rock. Nokia really proved them self with Lumia 920 ;)

On topic: Both are great phones but I like Lumia 920 better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back