Status
Not open for further replies.
27 comments
I prefer Apple's appstore. However, the 4.8 inch screen of the SIII is way better than Apple's 3.5 inch screen.

But actually there isn't a best ... both have their strengths and weaknesses.

no way s3 is the best phone now iphone 4s is shit with its 3.5inch what can we do with this shit screen i need to use a smart phone not a 3310 .

The screen its not a problem, even S2 has a biggest screen than 4s and is a crap i have it too, my actual phone its a 4s apps and all the things are great, cydia too, the only bad thing its the batter, its the only bad with this phone.

Cheers ;)

I use both :D
I'd prefer s3 for work related stuffs and customizations , while ip4s for fun

if u r moving from ios to android, its fun and many new stuffs to find but if its the other way around, you will miss a lot, just my experience

Stupid Question and no matter how many different phones samsung/nokia/SE produces all of them will always be compared with apple iphone's. So now you know which one is best ;)

SGS3 Android
- lack of HD Games
+ Big Display, great for Gamers
im not sure about SGS3, but SGS2 has battery drain issue

iPhone4S
+ Ton of Arcade action HD Games
- beautiful, but breakable glass
+ Quality Hardware & Design

i prefer none of them right now both are shit.

the sgs3 is lame because they haven't done nothing revolutionary like they did on the sgs2.
except it's huge and doesn't fit in your hand or your pockets.

the i4s is the same as the i4 the battery sucks it's like a first phone with a battery small 3.5 inch display.

i just look forward for the new iphone 5 because some nerds say it will have a 4 inch the perfect size for your hand or your pocket and it will have some liquid metal that i hope won't be breakable like the glass which shatters even if it falls on a pillow but you never know.

the world has the technology but i really think they are just jacking off with their customers.

and the patent wars that apple is doing are bullshit it's the main reason why the world isn't going to have a proper phone for 100 years, just think about it if all phone companies would mix the functions of the other phones, i bet the technology and operating systems would be perfect by now.

iPhone 4S, Samsung are always trying to beat apple but the simplicity of apple products will always win. Samsung suck, they need to realise. The only good things they have are T.V's.

iPhone 4S, Samsung are always trying to beat apple but the simplicity of apple products will always win. Samsung suck, they need to realise. The only good things they have are T.V's.

Apple has bullshit products i know because i had every one of their products till now the only thing they know the best is advertising and also that they are American and not Korean like samsung or lg.

Galaxy Galaxy Galaxyyyyyyyy

One small sample,why should you pay for the apps when you can get them for free

Oh and i have Galaxy lol

TBH choose the one you like the most,never trust the shit people are telling you on the net

Dont get the iphone yet as a new one is coming very soon the Galaxy S3 is very new and good so if you really need a new phone now go for the Galaxy not the iphone

Apple creates something from the zero and its why they owned the world's technolegy.
Samsung and others wait until something new comes out from apple then they can make a copy of it with another name.

S Voice? After Siri? What does it mean? Ofcourse it cannot be compared to Siri but the point is they have not something to provide from their own side.

I like Nokia after apple because they never got involved in Android ( Stolen ) OS.

And at the end, These 2 phones cannot be compared because S3 just released few weeks ago and Iphone 4s has months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back