Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Wanted

I am getting 500 Internal Server Error during Registration at my Forum!
I have no idea how it happened..Few days ago i used FAcebook Connect and it worked without a flaw and now no one is able to register there! I launched it today and came to know that there exists a registration problem! Deleted some recently installed MODS n APPS but that didnt help .

Please help asap :( :'(

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hackbook.co.in and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
9 comments
how to create a new one? Im a n00b in dis.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

There is a Htccess file!

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

sum1 help pls

any screenshot of the error?

edit:
i got the error after submitting information for registration.. no screenshot required ;)

can you check if any other actions give the same error..

or rollback any changes you did to the IPB

Last edited:
I Deleted the Hooks And Apps recently installed! before which the Registration used to work!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

NO Other action gave the same error! already checkd!

edit global_config.php and enable IN_DEV and SHOW_ERRORS or whatever they are called. Try to register again and it will verbosely tell you the problem. Post the results here.

Dont forget to disable them again when you're done.

trying this..w8

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

This was the error :

Fatal error: Class 'skin_global_32' not found in /home/hackbook/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 2

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

help guys..it really urgent

Did u tried rebuilding/recaching skin sets ?

if not go to look and feel > template tools > Rebuild masker skin date (check/select all)
then recache all skin sets

Also make sure that all folder permissions have been set in accordance with the IPB installation notes, most importantly the cache folders.

ya did that @jayfella

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Did u tried rebuilding/recaching skin sets ?

if not go to look and feel > template tools > Rebuild masker skin date (check/select all)
then recache all skin sets
Doing this hope it helps!

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

NO it didnt help :( :( :'(

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Thanks to @deAthbLisS My Problem got solved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back