Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-human

Hello,
i tried to install a ipb 3.0.5
but i have some problems

I cant see Admin CP Skin and I'm having the same problem with the forum.. I reinstall all the files and I still having the same problem...Any idea?

30vzlaf.jpg

13 comments
Are you sure that the files are all properly working and there is nothing missing?
Maybe you should try re-downloading the files but from somewhere else and see if that fixes your problem.
Also i read on another forum...

Minify javascript?You can minify javascript and CSS to reduce the number of HTTP requests to the server, support proper browser caching, and compress the contents sent.
Was by default on Yes, set it to no and see if that helps.

No he did not make a mistake. The instructions are not correct for all types of servers.

On your server they are probably using server api cgi/fcgi.

So delete the old folder you created and create a new folder.

Upload everything from the uploads folder. This time Change permissions on the conf_global file to 777 and nothing else. Then run the install.

THis should give you the proper admin panel layout.

No he did not make a mistake. The instructions are not correct for all types of servers.

On your server they are probably using server api cgi/fcgi.

So delete the old folder you created and create a new folder.

Upload everything from the uploads folder. This time Change permissions on the conf_global file to 777 and nothing else. Then run the install.

THis should give you the proper admin panel layout.

It worked perfect thanks;)

Simply contact your host and tell them that your CSS doesn't load and be sure the CSS files are have correct sizes the same as the ones exist in the folders that you uploaded.

Try reading his last post. It is fixed and the host will not do anything about it.

Well I faced that problem in two hosts and the site was working before same problem here happen to me.

Both hosts fixed something and made the site load CSS again.

Good you have given me info on how they fixed it, so thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back