VPS IonVM.com - 1Gbps, IPv6, SolusVM Seedboxes from $3.50/month (USA, UK, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the hardware specs of Budget VPS nodes. Is CPU equal-shared?

Yes, we do not assign a Mhz limit per VPS. Typically we don't see our host servers above 40-50% CPU load, so even budget VPS are guaranteed a very good CPU share.

its not really instant i just ordered nl and not been setup

Our ordering/provisioning process is, in fact, instant. Occasionally our IP assignments are exhausted or too many trial servers are setup in a short period of time. We will always activate VPS as quickly as possible, especially if you open a ticket about it.

@accyuklad
same here even my vps isnt online

Do you have a ticket open about this? Our host servers have not suffered any downtime recently, so I believe this is a problem with your individual VPS.

Hello,

just want to say their service is excellent. I'm on their Netherlands plan, Budget VPS - VM512, and its so fast. At first I thought it was a mistake, but I'm proud to say its always been fast.

They handled all my request and tickets almost instantly.

Thank you IonVM for having such a great and superfast service.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

their service is at the worst that is what i can say
finally i got the vps setup and their network is really too bad

What exactly is your complaint about our service? I believe you waited less than 12 hours for your VPS (not sure which VPS is yours, but judging from delayed orders filled today).

Have you opened a ticket about your issue?

Which network are you on and what kind of issues are you experiencing?

Hello,

just want to say their service is excellent. I'm on their Netherlands plan, Budget VPS - VM512, and its so fast. At first I thought it was a mistake, but I'm proud to say its always been fast.

They handled all my request and tickets almost instantly.

Thank you IonVM for having such a great and superfast service.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Thanks for the kind words, as you know we do our very best. :))

What exactly is your complaint about our service? I believe you waited less than 12 hours for your VPS (not sure which VPS is yours, but judging from delayed orders filled today).

Have you opened a ticket about your issue?

Which network are you on and what kind of issues are you experiencing?

first of all let me clarify that iam not against you and iam not here to trash your service.
but what iam experiencing is totally true, my vps is always facing a problem every now and then.i run an high traffic website on it so i cant expect to have more down time which is my only problem

first of all let me clarify that iam not against you and iam not here to trash your service.
but what iam experiencing is totally true, my vps is always facing a problem every now and then.i run an high traffic website on it so i cant expect to have more down time which is my only problem

I understand, thanks for your reply. We do offer several high-end 'Hybrid VPS' plans that are tailored for high-load applications... I would guess that your problem lies more with maxing out a small virtual server's resources, not downtime affecting the entire network.

In any case, we'd be more than happy to help you if you opened a ticket about this.

I understand, thanks for your reply. We do offer several high-end 'Hybrid VPS' plans that are tailored for high-load applications... I would guess that your problem lies more with maxing out a small virtual server's resources, not downtime affecting the entire network.

In any case, we'd be more than happy to help you if you opened a ticket about this.

maxing out the resources?

so if u think so let me reduce my resources or else i will plan for an upgrade :D

I have bought NL VPS but they setup me a USA one. I opened a ticket. They said NL VPS is not available. Now I'm asking them to setup a UK one if they don't have NL VPS.

Please setup me NL or UK vps. If you can't then please refund my money I don't want a US server as I already have it on somewhere else. I simply want what I've ordered.

I have bought NL VPS but they setup me a USA one. I opened a ticket. They said NL VPS is not available. Now I'm asking them to setup a UK one if they don't have NL VPS.

Please setup me NL or UK vps. If you can't then please refund my money I don't want a US server as I already have it on somewhere else. I simply want what I've ordered.

Hello,

We said that we were waiting for new IPs in Netherlands, and offered to setup a VPS in another location.

As it happens, our new IP assignment has just been provisioned, hence the short wait on your ticket while we setup the VPS.

Just a piece of advice for the future, it is better to state your needs directly to the host and see if the situation can be resolved, instead of waiting for them to notice a forum reply. I could have given you this information right away if you followed up on your ticket.

In any case, the VPS is setup now, < 1 hour after you initially opened a ticket about it.

hi , i just want to ask how much does it take to setup an account .
i ordered a budget vps and im waiting for the details :$

I ordered a VPS, you say its instant setup? I got no account details email.

If you've order in your vps server isn't instantly setup this is normally cause they're out of ip's or they're either used by a trial vps server I recommend you opening up a support ticket to get a better response as this isn't there support area this is there sales thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back