VPS IonVM.com - 1Gbps, IPv6, SolusVM Seedboxes from $3.50/month (USA, UK, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd day after buying my vps.

Server was horribly slow, I went to their site to submit a ticket and....their site was also horribly slow, I couldn't even load to Support page :\

I left a message on that chat tab they got, waiting for my reply (been a few hours now).

my vps is down for more than 24hours already. Loading the main ionvm site is horribly slow as well. I want a refund already

To those who have noticed slowdowns on our USA network,

This is a temporary problem that we noticed today, related to some misconfiguration with our VLAN in Chicago (to be clear, no servers have gone offline, but some clients may be experiencing high rates of packet loss when connecting to their VMs). Our engineers are working to diagnose the exact problem; we expect to have everything back to normal within ~6 hours at most.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this -- we will be more than happy to work with requests for partial refunds due to network unavailability!

To those who have noticed slowdowns on our USA network,

This is a temporary problem that we noticed today, related to some misconfiguration with our VLAN in Chicago (to be clear, no servers have gone offline, but some clients may be experiencing high rates of packet loss when connecting to their VMs). Our engineers are working to diagnose the exact problem; we expect to have everything back to normal within ~6 hours at most.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this -- we will be more than happy to work with requests for partial refunds due to network unavailability!

good u send email to your customer.

6 hour waiting.... :'(

The traffic problem in Chicago has been fully remedied as of a few hours ago, so everyone should be able to access their servers at regular speed. Once again, I sincerely apologize for the periods of dropped connections yesterday -- please don't hesitate to open a support ticket to work out a partial refund with us, if your service was significantly impacted.

im on the NL network and I have no access to my VPS.

Do you have an active support ticket? There are no open issues with the NL network; whatever your server's problem, we can probably get it solved right away.

Last edited:
i tried giving the specs of ur vm1280 plan in the custom plan since i want a few extra stuff but even without the extra stuff what i see is that it costs me more than 10$ extra on the custom plan even though i end up getting 10gb less hdd space and a bit less ram (280mb dedi and 688 burstable)....why is there such a difference?

Hello,

sorry I was going by this message posted.

9e6074.png

And you are correct, I too noticed the difference when you config it yourself.

Weird

Best regards,

cowboyup910

VM512 ----> 90gb Disk / 512mb RAM + 1152mb Burst / 1000gb Bandwidth / 1Gbps / 2 IP -----> $12/mo [Order Now!]
NL

Not sure what your needs are but there custom templates are simply amazing!

Price is wonderful and service is excellent. Maybe they'll offer me a position. ;)

my vps is offline, can you take a look at the
[Ticket ID: 901193]

no one is replying !!

Sorry, we have been busy dealing with this today. Our NL provider incorrectly suspended one of our host servers there for (allegedly) using an IP range that is not assigned to us, although the range is ours. We are resolving this right now and hope to have the server online within 2-3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back