VPS IonVM.com - 1Gbps, IPv6, SolusVM Seedboxes from $3.50/month (USA, UK, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I am New TO VPS .. And m badly intrested in using VPs ...

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND
wat is VPS ???
how to use vps ?
wch os does vps required ??

AS NOW M USING RDP >>> HAVING GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF RDP

are you able to do upgrades etc

Hello,

are you referring to me? I don't work for them. I was only commenting early and showing sympathy for the member who had issues with their data being lost.

Sorry for any confusion.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Last edited:
I would like to say as being a resellers for IonVM they're not dead here is the responds I got from them in support ticket.

Hello ResoldVPS,

No, we are not closing, in the past month we have been expanding rapidly and are only re-organizing to accomodate further growth. I do apologize for the delayed support responses, but this should be relieved with new support staff soon. Besides training in new staff we have also been implementing rolling upgrades across all of our networks to increase resource availability and security (and offer new products in the future).

Kind regards,

-
David Krause (Email Removed)

Hello,

good news I think. I must say I've been with them for three months and their speeds are like no other and I've tested a few host.

Praying for some re-stability. :)

Best regards,

cowboyup910

I would like to say as being a resellers for IonVM they're not dead here is the responds I got from them in support ticket.

Hello ResoldVPS,

No, we are not closing, in the past month we have been expanding rapidly and are only re-organizing to accomodate further growth. I do apologize for the delayed support responses, but this should be relieved with new support staff soon. Besides training in new staff we have also been implementing rolling upgrades across all of our networks to increase resource availability and security (and offer new products in the future).

Kind regards,

-
David Krause (Email Removed)

Since they reply to you, can you to tell to start replying to my tickets,it been days and they haven't installed my control panel.

yeah ionvm they r friendly and help alot but the problem is with the delay respond >.<

and i hope u do make up for your customers on these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back