VPS IonVM.com - 1Gbps, IPv6, SolusVM Seedboxes from $3.50/month (USA, UK, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not replying to my tickets. Can anyone suggest me other reliable, cheap and good supportive website to buy VPS?

Considering it's damn too cheap to make any decent profit and offer a decent performance, I didn't expect them to survive the first year.

i reackon they lieing about not being together because why is one person on here posting with same ip

also the themes look very similar and prices are very similar

anyway who cares people not going to go with them when they have the worst support lol

Hi Everyone. Greg here. A reseller and few clients of Ionvm brought this thread to my attention. Recently the owner of Ionvm was having some trouble keeping up with the duties due to demand. Support, billing, servers filling fast, etc. I'm an honest and tell it how it is guy so take it how you will.

I have purchased Ionvm, added lots of staffing, new servers, and we began working the support backlog viciously. As of Monday everything should be in top order with replies back to just a few minutes, orders provisioned instantly, and any other issues or questions handled quickly again.

He tried his best but a runaway success can take a toll on a person quick. The previous owner will stay on with us to continue in several aspects but now has our help and backing. I have over 15 yrs experience in the industry and several companies that have been 13+ years. We have the cash, personnel, experience, and resources to fix any issues and keep Ionvm on course. I apologize for any issues you have experienced lately and you will see an immediate improvement. The proof is in the pudding as they say though so don't take my word for it, the results will speak for themselves.

Oh and there was a question about Ionvm and another company, its unrelated. The former owner of Ionvm helped setup the other company a year ago and then setup his own, Ionvm. This is likely why there are any similarities in sites, but a new site design is coming now.

Last edited:
Wow owner replied.
- 15 days and my server has not been fully set up,so what you going to do about this?.

Greg is the new owner of IonVM as he said the old owner of IonVM is still working with them as Staff.

Hi Everyone. Greg here. A reseller and few clients of Ionvm brought this thread to my attention. Recently the owner of Ionvm was having some trouble keeping up with the duties due to demand. Support, billing, servers filling fast, etc. I'm an honest and tell it how it is guy so take it how you will.

I have purchased Ionvm, added lots of staffing, new servers, and we began working the support backlog viciously. As of Monday everything should be in top order with replies back to just a few minutes, orders provisioned instantly, and any other issues or questions handled quickly again.

He tried his best but a runaway success can take a toll on a person quick. The previous owner will stay on with us to continue in several aspects but now has our help and backing. I have over 15 yrs experience in the industry and several companies that have been 13+ years. We have the cash, personnel, experience, and resources to fix any issues and keep Ionvm on course. I apologize for any issues you have experienced lately and you will see an immediate improvement. The proof is in the pudding as they say though so don't take my word for it, the results will speak for themselves.

Oh and there was a question about Ionvm and another company, its unrelated. The former owner of Ionvm helped setup the other company a year ago and then setup his own, Ionvm. This is likely why there are any similarities in sites, but a new site design is coming now.

Thanks very much for updating us I spoke with you earlier today by email. :)

Last edited:
i am not asking about the owner, i am asking about my vps,will i get it fully setup? will i get a refund or what?, 15 days is a long time to install a panel.

i am not asking about the owner, i am asking about my vps,will i get it fully setup? will i get a refund or what?, 15 days is a long time to install a panel.
Hello,

did you read what the new owner said? Their working on correcting everyone's issues, not just yours.

What panel do you need help installing, maybe someone else here can help you?

Be patient with them in this transition period. I'm sure they will work their best to correct any outstanding issues.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

I recommend you opening up a support ticket if you don't have one open already they might be able to better assist you. Let them know of the issue as they're still going through a backlog of support tickets so most likely your ticket will be answered soon I say give Greg and the new staff some more days to get your request fully completed. Hopefully, everything is back to normally on Monday.

Hello,

did you read what the new owner said? Their working on correcting everyone's issues, not just yours.

What panel do you need help installing, maybe someone else here can help you?

Be patient with them in this transition period. I'm sure they will work their best to correct any outstanding issues.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Directadmin

Everyone's issue? Dude, 15 DAYS!!!!.. i understand if it is 3-5 days,but 15!!.
i opened up a ticket on the 3rd of this month and nothing,they just closed up my ticket.

Directadmin

Everyone's issue? Dude, 15 DAYS!!!!.. i understand if it is 3-5 days,but 15!!.
i opened up a ticket on the 3rd of this month and nothing,they just closed up my ticket.
U soo right! i wait 17 days for install and the suppot guys delet 1 of my vp`es there

i think to get out of this compay/ on first time is fast support after 2 weeks no one answer to tickct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back