VPS IonVM.com - 1Gbps, IPv6, SolusVM Seedboxes from $3.50/month (USA, UK, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have asked for a refund since yesterday and i keep getting the round around answer to my suport tickets saying we are said your request to the right admin

so it take 24 hours to said an e-mail from oe dept to another and then to send a refund i dont think so i taking this up with paypay

just another company that promise everything and give nothing

what a shame looked so good on paper aswell

i not been paid yet and not answring my e-mail i going to take a dispute out with paypal why offer money back if you get loads of hassle why you ask for it back

i took a dispute up with pay pal and i got my money back straight away

i would stay away from this company at all cost at the min there service is really bad

thanks for me refund

Last edited:
Performance is degrading on your nodes due to overselling or abusing. Are you guys going to fix it or not? I'm tired of opening tickets everday.

my VPS is down. This is the 2nd time in the last week.

Their site server is also down, so I can't even send support ticket.

I'm thinking of moving to a diff provider.

Last edited:
Yes. My all VPS are down as well. 2 in Chicago and 1 in Amasterdam. I'm entirely tired of their bullshit servers. Ionvm is horrible I wouldn't recommend anyone buying from there. If you find any better provider then please let me know as well.

Hello,

I got the same problem. I had the Seedbox 250 and it had some good specs so performance issues should not be an issue. Problem lies with the network, it online/offline frequently.

There needs to be someone to look at it, and see what's the cause. Saying "ok it seems to be fine now" is not an answer. You need to know why its happening, then you can address it.

I too requested a refund, now waiting and waiting for admin. Can we go back 2 months, your service was solid. It was fast and never issues, even with a low end 512VPS.

Loyal customer since you came here. I recommended you to a few friends and always stated you were an excellent provider. But in the last two months you never offered compensation for frequent down services. The 25% discount for new services was a good start but I used it and now what no service.

I'm at a lost of words, I really liked you guys. :( Even offered to help you on your live chat for free just so I gained some more experience. :facepalm:

Same here! It has problems.

Hello,

I wish it were for that reason, then all they would have to do is put an end to it. Increase their prices, I'd still pay more for what I had if the network were as stable as it was. Wishful thinking, haha. Maybe I should just look else where.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

ion was good for me at least for a while. server kept going down when I needed it and had to ultimately cancel. the customer service is usually very succinct and not that helpful with their responses.

you get what you pay for I guess.

How do I buy VPS Netherlands
I bought a baby vps
Invoice #8382
Amount Due: $3.00 USD
Due Date: 11/03/2011

Invoice Items

Memory: 128mb RAM (256mb Burst)
Control Panel: None
TUN/TAP: No
Additional IP Addresses: 0 x IP Address $2.00 USD
Operating System (OpenVZ): CentOS 5.6 (64-bit)
CPU: 1 Core (Low usage)
Disk Space: 5gb Disk
Bandwidth: 100gb Bandwidth $3.00 USD
I run Tunnelier socks sh

it on or off the network and slow

I was very upset

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back