invision power board just broke on its own? (images not showing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrHunt

in the midst of a whole bunch of issues with hostgi.com, i go online to my brand new forum at simplistiksecurity.com/community to find

no graphics! only text....it appears as if the forum is trying to display in 56k mode or something similar but its for everything, the acp and eveyrthing....technically the site still WORKS, but all the graphics are gone.....even though their shown in my ftp as being there.

i did NOTHING, i left at night, the forum was fine, and now its fucked. another guy said he couldnt register on it.....whats going on here? any ideas?

5 comments
Did you right click the image holder (place image brlongs) to and check image information to determine where it is looking?

Have you updated the upload folders in the admin settings to your new host?

its not possible that any of that is the issue. I setup the board and it was working perfectly fine. one night it works great, the very next morning its broken and im the only one with administrative access on all levels.

Ive rebuilt Cache's and Skin's but to no avail. I didnt need to "update" the upload folders to my new host, this is the host i set up the board on so that option wouldnt make sense.

You dont understand, Theirs absolutely ZERO images, Its not displaying even red x's...Theirs nothing there but text. Go to simplistiksecurity.com/community to see what im talking about here.

the Chomd level is wrong on some of your folders review the installer file that came with it and look at chomd folder and file list that should correct if u re-input each number right i had same issue also leave default skin there aswell most skins use it as base of core functions :)

no, the chmod level is correct on everything, i even went and double checked it.

doesnt much matter cause fucking hostgi suspended all of my websites cause i had an INACTIVE proxy script on their server, and unaware of that rule (cause when i started hosting they said this was allowed and never notified me otherwise) they just up and suspend both of my websites, done with those fuckers.

mrHunt, you may want to rethink your answer.
I told you that proxy sites were not allowed and you said "i'll remove it after i get home from work about 6 hours from now.". I waited over 24 hours before I suspended your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back