Introducing: Payza Gateway - credit card processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

payzaofficial

Hi all,

We're excited to announce the release of a new product: Payza Gateway. Our new payment gateway allows ecommerce merchants to easily process credit cards with a free account. No monthly or yearly fees, you just pay per transaction. Currently the product is only available in the US but we expect to roll out to more countries shorty.

More information here: https://www.payza.com/gateway

24 comments
Probably a noob question. Link sharing site donations/payments allowed?

Hi DJ.Ice, these activities likely violate the Acceptable Use/Activities Not Allowed section of our User Agreement, which does not allow the following:

• Any goods or services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party, including but not limited to streaming video/audio, illegal downloads, modification chips, DVD and Blu-Ray Disc decryption devices
  • Illegal downloads or any other goods and services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party, including streaming video/audio

Full User Agreement here: https://www.payza.com/legal-agreements/payza-terms-and-conditions

Hey PayzaOffical, first let me say that it's great to see you here on wjunction.com and it's nice to see you have a new product like this which is a great feature.

I do have a few questions about this...

If I have a site that is giving users hosting service for free and they can upload any kind of file to it and publish it on the internet, another user comes in and wants to download that file, when he downloads I slow his download speed to reduce server costs, BUT I do offer a faster connection for a fee, would I be able to use your service to charge credit cards in this business model?

Can you tell us which countries will you roll out soon?

*I'd PM M and ask to be added to the Offcial Payments Providers group and also I'd consider making an article about this great new feature payza have to add into the main page here on WJ front page for a bigger exposure.

Hey PayzaOffical, first let me say that it's great to see you here on wjunction.com and it's nice to see you have a new product like this which is a great feature.

I do have a few questions about this...

If I have a site that is giving users hosting service for free and they can upload any kind of file to it and publish it on the internet, another user comes in and wants to download that file, when he downloads I slow his download speed to reduce server costs, BUT I do offer a faster connection for a fee, would I be able to use your service to charge credit cards in this business model?

Can you tell us which countries will you roll out soon?

*I'd PM M and ask to be added to the Offcial Payments Providers group and also I'd consider making an article about this great new feature payza have to add into the main page here on WJ front page for a bigger exposure.

Hi Gosh, thanks for the kind words and great advice.

I'm not sure if your company would be accepted or not to be honest, but each merchant that would like to use Gateway must go through the standard procedure of account verification and website review. It would be up to our Website Review team to determine whether or not your site would meet our Terms and Conditions. Send me a PM and I'll pass along the contact info for our sales team, they would be able to better answer your question. Also, they may be able to hook you up with an introductory promotional rate.

As for other countries rolling out in the near future, we plan to add quite a few European countries in the near future and are working towards offering Gateway to all the countries we serve.

check ur PM and reply

Hi KOD, reply sent.

Last edited:
Why after 4 months you had the issue with the prepaid cards,still we can't see our card balance and activity? where our funds gone? Don't you think you have to give an answer? We lost our funds because we trust you.

why payza not active again bank account verifying and add mastercard only visa accepted

Our teams are working on a new verification process that should make the whole procedure smoother and easier for all our members. Keep an eye on the Payza Blog for all the latest updates.

Why after 4 months you had the issue with the prepaid cards,still we can't see our card balance and activity? where our funds gone? Don't you think you have to give an answer? We lost our funds because we trust you.

We are aware of this issue and rest assured it is a technical issue that only affects the way your balance is displayed, the funds are still available on your card. If you need more information contact our support team and they'll be happy to help you further. You can speak to a support advisor directly by phone or Live Chat, contact details are here: https://www.payza.com/support

Last edited:
mastercard not accepted
bank account not accepted
adress verifiying nothing

only Visa Credit Card

If you are having issues connecting your Mastercard or bank account, or if you are having problems getting verified you should contact our Customer Support Team and they'll be happy to help you further. You can speak to a support advisor directly by phone or Live Chat, contact details are here: https://www.payza.com/support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back