Bits is our token based system in which you can earn by creating quality content (threads & posts). We have introduced this system to allow members to make money by contributing quality content and in return making money at the same time!
Bits will be on trial for six months to start with, starting from today (14th June 2020). The program will be reviewed at the end of six months (14th December 2020). This will be dependent on quality of content within the time frame, the amount of payments we make, along with abuse of the system (if any).
Earning & Spending Bits
- It’s easy to earn Bits, you simply contribute content in the permitted sections to earn it.
- You may also earn Bits by referring members.
- There is a minimum amount of characters required to qualify for Bits.
- Bits can either be cashed out or spent on the board. To find out what you can spend Bits on the forum, visit the Bits store.
- Account/Forum upgrades - visit the Bits store to find out what you can purchase on the board itself.
- The minimum amount in which a payment could be requested is $10.
- Payments will be made once a request is made, after checks are conducted.
- We will make payments using PayPal or Bitcoin (BTC). Fees are paid by the requester (i.e. member).
- Multiple accounts are not permitted. Anyone found to have created a multiple account without permission will have their tokens reset to zero and only one account being permitted. If this rule is continuously broken, account restrictions will be set (usually a permanent ban).
- It’s quality rather than quantity, if it is to be found that a member is inflating their post count to earn Bits, an account review will be conducted and action taken.
- Copying & Pasting content from other places (websites, books, magazines etc) or even other members is not permitted. Such content will be found to be inflating post count and may result in an account review (potentially leading to account restrictions).
- To earn Bits through referring members, ensure your referral link is used. The member must be active and make 10+ threads and 10+ posts and login several times in one month to qualify for Bits.
- Any attempts to increase post count to earn Bits using bots and/or using methods such as word spinning/scraping or gaming the system in any way will result in account restrictions (likely permanent ban or earning Bits restricted).
- If thread(s) and/or post(s) are deleted either by the member or a member of staff, the amount of Bits earned for the thread(s)/post(s) are forfeited.
- Inactivity will result in Bits earned being forfeited. Inactivity is not logging in for a period of time (e.g. a month).
- A limit is set on the amount of Bits can be earned. This is limited to 20 threads per hour and 50 posts per hour. When you have reached this limit, Bits will not be earned after the 20th/50th thread/post in the single hour. 100 characters is required to qualify for Bits, this excludes quoting posts.
- Affiliate Programs (File Hosts Official Support, Pay Per Click Advertising, Affiliate Programs Promotion, Adult Affiliate Programs, File Host & Affiliate Discussion).
- Hosting (Request a Hosting Quote, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Other).
- Webmaster Marketplace (Marketplace Buy, Sell & Trade, Traffic Market, Services, Domains, Freebies & Coupons Zone, Trades Only, Deal for 5 Dollars).
- If you violate our forum-wide rules, this will have implications on your Bits balance. For example, if you have a post with inappropriate language and are warned for the post, Bits will be deducted. A forum ban, depending on days, will also result in deduction of Bits earned.
- Note that as this is a new system we have introduced, rules may be altered or new ones introduced. We advise checking the change-log below, we will update the title if any changes are made. It is your responsibility to check for the latest up to date rules.
1000 Bits is worth $1. A flat rate of 50 Bits can be earned by creating a single thread and 10 Bits can be earned for each reply.
Please note that in the upcoming week(s) we will be making it so that each section has its own amount of Bits that can be earned. A table below (coming soon) will show you the amount of Bits you can earn by posting (either a thread or a reply) in the section.
We'll be introducing further enhancements to earn Bits.
This includes altering a section into a Q&A section (likely our technical help desk support section), where a member asks a technical question and the most helpful answer by a member earns Bits.
Each section will also have its own Bits associated to how much you can earn by posting in the respective section however at this moment in time it is a flat rate of 50 Bits per thread and 10 Bits per reply.
Introductory offer - Earn 2x Bits this month! (14/06 - 14/07)
As an introductory offer, we are offering 2x Bits for every quality thread/post made between 14/06 until 14/07.
So that means; A flat rate of
50 100 Bits can be earned by creating a single thread and 10 20 Bits can be earned for each reply.
14/06 - Introductory offer.
16/06 - Daily Activity: 5 Bits
24/06 - Introducing Referrals. Coming soon: Referral contests.
Last edited by a moderator: