Introducing a good site like gounlimited.to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghashang90

Hi all my friends
I'm looking for a reliable site to download and watch online.
High quality and high speed
Fast payment with high price
Like the gounlimited.to site

Of course I use gounlimited. Great
I'm looking for another site for my second choice.

Please suggest sites that you use yourself and have a good payment and support system.
Excuse me, my English is not very good. I love you very much.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

23 comments
We thank you very much for taking part of your time to write such a topic! The least we can offer you is loyalty to your precious partnership. :hearts:

Warm Regards,
Nasser.

I just told the truth.
And you're so popular that you don't need to be defined.
I'm definitely happy to work with you.
That's why I'm looking for a site like Gounlimited .
If I can find :relieved:

For thoose who didn't get the compensation, lets we Ask him @GO Unlimited DIRECT ANSWER to prove his Legit or Scam us.

Simple direct question:
- ARE U GONNA PAY US FOR OUR HARD WORK TO REUPLOAD DEAD FILES 1$ FOR FILE OR NOT?

Lets hear what his Answer Guys!

For thoose who didn't get the compensation, lets we Ask him @GO Unlimited DIRECT ANSWER to prove his Legit or Scam us.

Simple direct question:
- ARE U GONNA PAY US FOR OUR HARD WORK TO REUPLOAD DEAD FILES 1$ FOR FILE OR NOT?

Lets hear what his Answer Guys!
We will offer Double Rates every weekend on April (Sat-Sun) as a compensation for all affected partners who hasn't been compensated. This the highest thing we can afford. All partners wants to get compensated with thousands of money which is something we can't afford.

More details can founded here.

Thank you for understanding. :)

Warm Regards,
Nasser.

i no think we can find like gounlimited for long term
go is now having backup optoon to not lose files which makes more stable
onlystream lost files and most hosts lose files but no host offered backup to fix problem like gounlimited

but i can see good hosts also like vidoza which is stable and trust almos like gounlimited

avoid recent hosts they hit and run alwys

i no think we can find like gounlimited for long term
go is now having backup optoon to not lose files which makes more stable
onlystream lost files and most hosts lose files but no host offered backup to fix problem like gounlimited

but i can see good hosts also like vidoza which is stable and trust almos like gounlimited

avoid recent hosts they hit and run alwys
Thank you for your kind words. The backup option came late, but it’s better than saying sorry in the future. It cost us a lot financially and logistically, but our users deserve the best at all costs. We have a lot to offer in the very near future, so keep an eye on our updates. ;)

At the moment I think it is on gounlimited and it is safer than using new hosts. After the end of openload and other old hosts, many new ones appeared, but we still don't know how far they will go and how they will end.

I tried almost all the sites.
Or they have trouble counting
Or they have a low payment rate
Or they don't have a quick payment.
Or they have technical problems
I haven't found a site like gounlimited.to yet.

I tried almost all the sites.
Or they have trouble counting
Or they have a low payment rate
Or they don't have a quick payment.
Or they have technical problems
I haven't found a site like gounlimited.to yet.
It’s not a thing we should be thanked about. You guys are hard workers and deserves our best. I really hope that there is more hosts who can offer the same since these are the standard options that any host should respect and not even features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back