InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of our server ending IP xx.xx.xx.x42 filesonic is banned again temporally. :facepalm::facepalm: X-(X-(X-(X-(

I requested Hish to give me the details of that user as he gave me previously. Once i got that details i will take action against that user as i did previously (I permanently banned his account) . We do not like that due to one user our regular and normal clients suffers. And i want to remind to my every client that IP banned by filehost is due to multiple failed login attempts . So it is not our or our server fault that IP get banned .

Thank You, Hopefully Hish gets back to you quickly!

You guys have to good of a service running to let one person cause problems for all :facepalm:

As i sent an email to all my user but here i want to describe them too

As everybody seems to download from IDM thru site login , If the login details is incorrect in IDM it keeps connecting with that incorrect login details .
That causes multiple failed login attempts and IP ban

So If u r not sure about your login try it in your Own PC . and as this happen by mistake i gave that user a warning. So Plz keep this in your head before logging in in RDP.

[SLIDE]http://imgur.com/9IvDt.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/ZQ9zD.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
is it only me or uploading on fileserve is very slow on both the RDP's ? :-/ I am not getting more than 300kbps on fileserve :|

is it only me or uploading on fileserve is very slow on both the RDP's ? :-/ I am not getting more than 300kbps on fileserve :|

As you said it is down in both of your NL RDP . so that means that it is not server problem.
BTW I just checked Fileserve official thread their server are slow atm

I am tired explaining n00b users for filehost login.X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

Yesterday ,on one of your another IP xx.xxx.xxx.88 Wupload is banned due to mutiple failed login attempts .Some new client make it happen again. In the mean time i want our user to know that you can upload thru FTP but webupload(like from z-o-o-m uploader and browser upload) and downloading will be disabled until it is going to unban.

InstantRDP.com seem to be offline for hours now.
Ya we know that we are trying to sort that problem out .Seems like our hosting server is Down ATM.

In the mean time if you have any queries and any other sales and support issue contact us here . We will try to resolve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back