InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am using NL...getting 35mbps uploading speed to filesonic....and here is a screenshot of the download speed from a xxx site....it was tough to grab the screenshot as...downloading finished in a flash
[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/6284de.jpg[/SLIDE]

hi i mainly download and upload to filesonic. Would the US or NL host be better?

NL wil be perfect because FSO have servers in both location EU and USA.
But now a days every uploader use to upload at EU filesonic so the downloading speed at NL RDP from EU server will be fast than USA

New Server arrived . Place your order now and enjoy the quality of RAID -0

As per in new server we will provide you RAID -0 HDD(also known as stripping) .The performance of this type of HDD will be much better than normal HDD .

Last edited:
New Server arrived . Place your order now and enjoy the quality of RAID -I

As per in new server we will provide you RAID -I HDD(also known as mirroring) .The performance of this type of HDD will be much better than normal HDD .In RAID-I your same drive is mirrored on another disk that means your data is saved in another extra HDD so you will be getting more read write speed. RAID -I have also have capacity for Fault Tolerance

Not to bug you @BugBaer :facepalm:, your post above is funny and ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT

But YOUR POST MADE ME LAUGH A LOT and i just had to google all things to confirm if i am learning incorrect things lol. =)

Here is what you should read about RAID 1 .

Disadvantage of RAID 1
Two hard disks can be counted just as one. This type of RAID function is generally executed by the system software, i.e. the operating system, and hence gets loaded with this work. This results in a decrease in the performance of your operating system and hence the overall performance of your computer. It is thus a very inefficient scheme for data storage. It must have already been clear from the explanation given above, that the data is broken down into blocks and stored in RAID arrays. In RAID level 1, the RAID arrays have a constriction depending on the size of the hard disk.

With the RAID 0 vs RAID 1 comparison given above, you must have already decided on which storage scheme is the best for you. So, if you are looking for high performance and are not too worried about the data backup, RAID 0 is your right choice. But, if you are dealing with crucial data, then ofcourse you need to choose the RAID 1 storage scheme.

I do not want to bug you at all or take this discussion ahead.

Just to clarify to your clients, how much knowledge you have for the servers used by you and how much correct knowledge you are sharing with your clients.

Regards

Not to bug you @BugBaer :facepalm:, your post above is funny and ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT

But YOUR POST MADE ME LAUGH A LOT and i just had to google all things to confirm if i am learning incorrect things lol. =)

Here is what you should read about RAID 1 .

I do not want to bug you at all or take this discussion ahead.

Just to clarify to your clients, how much knowledge you have for the servers used by you and how much correct knowledge you are sharing with your clients.

Regards

Thanks for notifying me although it is not RAID -1 we configured it is RAID 0

thanks again Dude

Instead of going ahead and reading from WIKI, you should better be reading from some forums where people do things in reality, some web hosting forums and all.

WIKI is about theory, you are not teaching about RAID, you are giving them to clients.
So read what's real and technical instead of theory.

Anyways, i don't have any issues on your RAID 1, i just informed your clients about what's right and wrong.

I am out.

Instead of going ahead and reading from WIKI, you should better be reading from some forums where people do things in reality, some web hosting forums and all.

WIKI is about theory, you are not teaching about RAID, you are giving them to clients.
So read what's real and technical instead of theory.

Anyways, i don't have any issues on your RAID 1, i just informed your clients about what's right and wrong.

I am out.

Thanks Buddy as i told it was not RAID -1 , It was RAID -0 , I did that mistake.But thanks anyway

Yes support is very good:D
I recommend all of you to buy upload to Filesonic and Rapidshare Very Fast=)
You have been warned:P
btw is megaupload rock bro i want to ty to upload there

Finally switched from US no NL server, as I need fast speed on FSC & WU.

And what a speed...FTP gives me at least 10-20 MB/s =) !
Amazing. Download from RS and some sites awesome too, definitly needed NL, not US :P .

And like always with Instant RDP, awesome support : fast, great answers, quick setup, refund if needed, and top LiveZilla support for a little problem =) !

InstantRDP = <3 .

Wonderful RDP, great RDP, best RDP
Buy only INSTANTRDP.

Nice.

Finally switched from US no NL server, as I need fast speed on FSC & WU.

And what a speed...FTP gives me at least 10-20 MB/s =) !
Amazing. Download from RS and some sites awesome too, definitly needed NL, not US :P .

And like always with Instant RDP, awesome support : fast, great answers, quick setup, refund if needed, and top LiveZilla support for a little problem =) !

InstantRDP = <3 .

We're glad that we have been able to keep you happy by our awesome support and service.

Yes support is very good:D
I recommend all of you to buy upload to Filesonic and Rapidshare Very Fast=)
You have been warned:P
btw is megaupload rock bro i want to ty to upload there

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back