InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His service is awesome.. am his client for more then 6 months.. quick and professional help is provided always.. go ahead guys.. :)

i like the service quick support and server speed and its also offshore so i like more more and more

trusted service

keep good going.....

Awesome! They set my RDP up in just minutes while we were chatting on Livezilla.

I'm happy with their RDP hosting. Speeds were very good with minimal lag. HDD space is more than enough. All the software most people need is there already. But the best part is their Customer Support, which is really fast and will really help you sort things out. That's a big plus for hosting newbies like me... :)

More power to Pankaj and his crew! I give you guys two thumbs up!

Awesome! They set my RDP up in just minutes while we were chatting on Livezilla.

I'm happy with their RDP hosting. Speeds were very good with minimal lag. HDD space is more than enough. All the software most people need is there already. But the best part is their Customer Support, which is really fast and will really help you sort things out. That's a big plus for hosting newbies like me... :)

More power to Pankaj and his crew! I give you guys two thumbs up!

Thank you teks for choosing InstantRDP Services.

UPDATE - Coupon valid for more 12 hours.

@Serial

Sorry for the delay ,it's done now. I send it to your Email,

is there any help u need just contact us we will be here to support u

Once again we apologize for delay.

Regards

Is Bugbaer one of the staff of Instantrdp?

p.s: I just got to knew that there r many members holding this rdp...I thought pankaj was only 1 who was taking care of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back