InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, when I see speeds posted, I realize I dont have such high speeds :(.
Mainly Filesonic, FTP or HTTP I'm near 2 Mo/s, no more.

And for other hosts, more 5-6 Mo/s, not 10-15. I'm on a bad server ? :D
Even RS and Duckload uploads are slow.

And code for 27$ doesnt work anymore : is it normal ?

Thanks !

The $27 code is just for discounts for new clients for first month.
Those screenshots are from ZOOM Uploader, its the best speeds you can get from our server if utilized correctly. So, try downloading zoom uploader.

Please open a ticket if you need further help.

Please demo.

Sent PM.

Pankaj: Check ur pm :)

Replied.

Pankaj I know, even with zoom uploader I dont have speeds posted :(.
Dont have time now, will see later, because would be awesome to have those speeds !=)

NEW SERVER ARRIVED. ORDER NOW !

New server arrived.
Order it directly via instantrdp.com , we have 24 hours money back guarantee. So nothing to worry before ordering.

I have just bought this rdp today, but now i have problems, upload not working for Oron and Rapidshare, i can't open Oron homepage. And there is not any FTP client installed on this RDP. Does anyone have the same problems?

Yes i am Ivan, and i can't find filezilla anywhere. And why does upload to rapidshare also not working? , by the way your RDP is very good, everything works fine except those things that i mentioned, great speeds and great support, thank you!

thank you pankaj
instant rdp is the best
and pankaj is a respect man
good luck

Welcome.

Yes i am Ivan, and i can't find filezilla anywhere. And why does upload to rapidshare also not working? , by the way your RDP is very good, everything works fine except those things that i mentioned, great speeds and great support, thank you!

Thanks. Replied to your ticked.

5 SPOTS LEFT IN NEW SERVER. HURRY

Last edited:
Pankaj you really are the best in providing quality RDP, the best support of all!! Thank you for the solution you provided, now everything works like charm! Good speed on rapidshare with zoom and Oron FTP upload works fine. Thank you again!

just order one, Can‘t wait to use~~:)

the speed when i TEST AT DEMO: amazing!!!!!!

112cnl.jpg

I dont know what is happening : yesterday, server was fully overloaded with crap speed.

Today is was better, but here again, slow like hell : almost all RAM used, took me 20 mins to split a video, which normally take me 5-10 mins, so slow reactivity.

And these speeds posted are far from what I have with zoom uploader, what happens ? The server I use is a bad one ? :O

Appz often tooks ages to launch...

just order one, Can‘t wait to use~~:)

the speed when i TEST AT DEMO: amazing!!!!!!

112cnl.jpg

Thank you for ordering.

I dont know what is happening : yesterday, server was fully overloaded with crap speed.

Today is was better, but here again, slow like hell : almost all RAM used, took me 20 mins to split a video, which normally take me 5-10 mins, so slow reactivity.

And these speeds posted are far from what I have with zoom uploader, what happens ? The server I use is a bad one ? :O

Appz often tooks ages to launch...

Why you don't know ? Don't you know you are using ultra video spiltter which takes 25% of the CPU ? Whenever you reported me of the slow problem, I logged in and check that a UVS is running taking 25% of the CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back