InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is I need to let UVS always open, because if someone else use it, I wont be able to use it, that's what you told me.
I almost never use it, and when I use it or do splitting, it is only some minutes without loading CPU.

Restard happened few times ago, I have almost nothing open and there is already 4.5 GB used, I dont know what people open ! I see applications like handbrake, why is that allowed ? Isnt it a converting application ?
Sometimes applications like Firefox tooks ages to launch.

BTW so many restarts is so bad if I want to seed sometimes :'(.

I really need to fight to use the RDP...for 32$, it's not very please.
With speeds far from screens here. Eh.

I have no time here, but in a week, I wanna contact support with videos to show I'm not crazy.

And why is the RDP in qwerty ?

edit : bug a real 100% CPU usage ?
http://i17.fastpic.r u/big/2011/0522/b6/a867ac787ddbea7e94d39e5101c48bb6.jpg (remove space)
I have Firefox and IDM, I'm taking 5% CPU.

edit : anyway, now seems working like a charm. Dont know, seems sometimes it works not very well, or someone doing extreme things^^.
Will contact you later about speeds.

Last edited:
Pankaj what is happening with speeds being so low?
This is a screenshots from today:

25c6ee0e.jpg

And also RDP work very slow, when will that be fixed?

We tried ourselves are asked other users too. They said speeds are normal.

Regarding zoom uploader, set its Buffer Size in Settings to 1024 to get good speeds.
And regarding performance, try to Logg off and Log on.

So far I am satisfied with the service ... there have been occasions where I have experienced some slowness, but I guess that's normal considering that there are other online users with whom we share the server
In conclusion, I have no complaints

The speed is very slow these days~~is someone using too much resources ? Or network problems ?

500759-HTM18PF.jpg

just login,nothing to do..... Whats happened?

500765-54C1ZQN.jpg

Hello,

Just would like to post my review.

Some times ago, I was complaining about speeds and reactivity/load.

For the reactivity, everything is all right. I didnt test lot of RDP, but this one is very good. Everything works fine, and fast. Even when I split videos, it's fast.
For the load, it seems that some times ago, some people were doing strange things : sometimes, CPU was at 100% all time. Now, everything good, load is often low.

About the speeds :)).
I was complaining because something was wrong. BUt with Pankaj, now it's solved =). I've good speeds, like it has to be.
Fileuploader can now give all his potential : often reach 40-50 MB/s, which is a pleasure to get. And on almost all hosts (except Filesonic : sometimes speed is good, sometimes only 3-4 MB/s, but FTP is here).

So, intead of talking for hours, here are some screens :
you can see Fileserve, Duckload, Filesonic and Megashare upload speed with Fileuploader, and Filesonic in FTP :

For info, get a registered version of Fileuploader is better : upload to account works for (almost) all hosts. Just donate to z-o-o-m.eu website.

Now, will upload like hell ! =)

Thanks to Pankaj for this awesome support B-).

Just to show the max speed you can get :

speedqn.jpg

Yes, this is 114 MB/s. Don't worry, I dont take the full bandwith all time, just to test ;).
So the server can give all his potential ! =)

Jump in ! B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back