InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't PM you my email.

You need to clear few of your PMs.

Done. Now you can PM.

Hey dude .. taking more than an hour for raring just 4GB :(
Plz fix the CPU load and all ... really a hard issue

Well, I figured that out. As usually uploaders just need to pack the files into one file by RAR, kindly use STORE option when archiving it and it'll shoudn't take more than 2-3 minutes maximum for 4 GB file.

PM me, please!

I can't. You are new to this forum.
Kindly add me on msn : pankajabcd@hotmail.com

Still 1 left.

Dude .. Plz inform when u are re-starting the server ... Actually I am unraring the files. .. gotta check if the work is corrupted now

We don't restart every now and then. Just just had to restart once because IDM was not working for a few of them.

And, we had sent a message that we are logging you off for 2 minutes.

Anyways, next time will inform everyone and when they are ready, will do. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hmm no prob ..
By the way Chrome was not Installed and fileuploader is not working after every restart ..
Plz find latest Portable Fileuploader if possible and fix it in my server :)

Will check later , Bye

Wow, just bought the account. Not even 5 hours and the RDP is down.

I'm disappointed.

Edit: Up now after 6 hours. I'm rar-ing 4.37gb and it's going to take 6 hours. Just a suggestion, maybe you would like to stop taking more clients. As it is, the server can't handle 5 users. But do correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit2: Server is back to normal. Hopefully there won't be any hiccups anytime soon.

Plan too good to be true, it's probably oversold

No, it's not oversold. We have 5 clients currently and had planned to keep 6. But now, will stick to 5 only.

Today server speed is too slow, what's wong?

Well, I'll check it.

Ya.. its down for long time now .
EDIT : Its up now!

Seems like it was problem with the datacenter as it was automatically fixed.

ya .. i am harldy getting 1Mbps upload speed :(

Well, I'll check it now.

Wow, just bought the account. Not even 5 hours and the RDP is down.

I'm disappointed.

Edit: Up now after 6 hours. I'm rar-ing 4.37gb and it's going to take 6 hours. Just a suggestion, maybe you would like to stop taking more clients. As it is, the server can't handle 5 users. But do correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit2: Server is back to normal. Hopefully there won't be any hiccups anytime soon.

Server has enough specs to handle about 6 users so 5 user won't be a problem.

Hmm no prob ..
By the way Chrome was not Installed and fileuploader is not working after every restart ..
Plz find latest Portable Fileuploader if possible and fix it in my server :)

Will check later , Bye

I installed portable version of those softwares in C:\Portables

About speeds, I'll check and update soon.

hello i must say speeds are good but rar compresion and unrar are slow ... even in store mode and torrents speeds are low ... nowadays FS has great speeds

btw can you instal thumbnail again is less server intense than open mpc

its down for me for more than 10 hrs :(

Someone used that server to D-Dos someone, we are in work trying to bring it up as soon as possible.

hello i must say speeds are good but rar compresion and unrar are slow ... even in store mode and torrents speeds are low ... nowadays FS has great speeds

btw can you instal thumbnail again is less server intense than open mpc

Well we are working on those. We detected and removed over 152 viruses at the moment. Still working on it. Hope to resolve it soon.

You should have a OS reinstall if you have so many Virusses.

Having so many virus wouldn't only be a problem for you as well as you are exposing a security threat of all your clients data & login info's (A hacker would access all passwords of your clients) :O

Just my 2 cents.

UPDATE :
We fixed the speeds a bit and examined it nicely.
Our speeds are good as its on 1 GBPS line. It might vary depending on lots of factors like how many users are uploading at the moment, it also depends on how many users are using the file host to which you are uploading and their location from our servers.

Thank you

THREAD CLOSED AS ALL 6 SPOTS TAKEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back