InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All new login details are now sent to our client , RS will be going down today so kindly shift to your new server .If you get any problem and any question kindly open a ticket

Best Regards

Thanks BUGBEAR, I just checked my email 1 min ago and i got a new server details just 5 min ago on my email..

Great. I have been waiting for permanent solution about RDP. Now i am in... Please install ccleaner for me..My IP ends at .200

Thanks InstantRDP..

Edit:- Ticket Created - 278153 . I know you will answered very soon.. After all you are the best of the best here..

Last edited:
@ Doggy - Kindly open a ticket for installation.

Login details sent to everyone. If we by chance missed someone, kindly open a ticket and we'll send your account soon.

Your ticket will be replied in the order it was received.

We've formatted all our rapidspeeds servers and shut down them. New logins were already sent to all our users.

Anyone Can confirm me torrent download/Upload speed you getting from private trackers ?

Pankaj @ How long it takes to get the RDP....I want RDP urgently...If you can setup with in today...please hit me pm with your Yahoo chat id

We'll be sending new login details to each and every user of our NL (rapidspeeds) servers.

So, your filesonic problem will be solved.

UPDATES
All accounts have been created who we're on our rapidspeeds server. We now just have to send emails one by one.
Kindly keep patience while we send the email to everyone. It can take sometime because we need to send email to lots of users.

You'll receive new logins within 2 hours from now.

Thanks, great assistence!

but my old rdp with all my login details? will be given to others?

If yes please give me a last access on old rdp to erase my login details

Last edited:
@ Doggy - Kindly open a ticket for installation.

Login details sent to everyone. If we by chance missed someone, kindly open a ticket and we'll send your account soon.

As i mentioned before i did not get any email with new login details, i submited a Ticket #737438 please reply.

hello~ boss~
got new account .. thanks~~
but just first login .. and try download filesonic use firefox
and it show "Reason code: 9999"
is it new server and new ip ?.. too fast get ban by filesonic..........

God damn people, You just move us like were cattles, horses, sheeps without prior informing us about migration to a new server. You didnt even try to copy our files from old to new server. Now, on this fu**ng new server I have to agai raise the tickets to install additional programs. Not to mention that some settings are not working like on old server. AND WHAT NOW? Who will erase my loggings and will You restore my files that I need for work?

Jesus, finally I thought that I find a couple of normal guys apart from that looser from buyrdp....

God damn people, You just move us like were cattles, horses, sheeps without prior informing us about migration to a new server. You didnt even try to copy our files from old to new server. Now, on this fu**ng new server I have to agai raise the tickets to install additional programs. Not to mention that some settings are not working like on old server. AND WHAT NOW? Who will erase my loggings and will You restore my files that I need for work?

Jesus, finally I thought that I find a couple of normal guys apart from that looser from buyrdp....

We already sent email(approx 3 emails) to every user that we are going to shift the server , if you did not read it that is not our problem .

Another thing is we do not want to shift the server you are our client from last 3 months did we do this thing like this in past ? It all happen due to rapidspeeds scam and if you take update from this thread about the RS server then you will know that when it is going down .
So stop blaming us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back