InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very slow support

No more support here , i order RDP 9 hours ago and no detail login until now

Still haven't received rdp detail , i waited 20 hours
161215010351294434.jpg

No more support here , i order RDP 9 hours ago and no detail login until now

Last edited:
There was some notification issues. Everything has been solved and is back to normal.

For any issues, raise a ticket and it'll get solved within 15 minutes.

More than 12 hours RDP dead. No support receive. Finally I got know that his account suspended due to non payment of bill. But we suffer.

His last activity on WJ is about 3 months ago. He must be very busy. I wish his health is fine. This could be another reason.

What i posted in another post was a joke but i really know this site is one of the oldest and Legendary.

I wish he come back and normalize everything asap.

Cheers

Thank you people for your continued trust with us. There was some personal issues for which I was not able to come online and manage the support team. I wasn't even aware of the fact that the site was down.I am back now. The site is up aswell. Please continue posting your support requests there. Will solve those asap. The server should be back up again.Apologies for all these.Regards

Thank you people for your continued trust with us. There was some personal issues for which I was not able to come online and manage the support team. I wasn't even aware of the fact that the site was down.I am back now. The site is up aswell. Please continue posting your support requests there. Will solve those asap. The server should be back up again.Apologies for all these.Regards

Very good news.

Thanks Pankaj. Still now I am not able to login in my RDP. Please check your client support portal.

Stock clearance

E3-1230 v2 ,16 GB RAM , 1 GBPS Server
40% off on all 1 GBPS plans . Order it here
Use COUPON - SC40YCCOFF

E3-1240 v5, 64 GB RAM, 10 GBPS Server
30% off on all 1 GBPS plans . Order it here
Use COUPON - SC30YCCOFF

Stock clearance
E3-1230 v2 ,16 GB RAM , 1 GBPS Server
40% off on all 1 GBPS plans . Order it here
Use COUPON - SC40YCCOFF

E3-1240 v5, 64 GB RAM, 10 GBPS Server