InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please use this topic as a sales thread, it is against the rules to provide a support in your sales thread. Also, stop replying to users to check PM, we have a system, that notifies users, when they receive a message, which you all know very good, so replies like that are considered topic bumping, which is also against the rules. Please refrain from breaking them, and avoid topic closure.

Thank you.

Being an existing customer for more than a year..i/we was/were expecting a free upgrade..like the one new customers got..But only a discount of 10%, that too on invoice...which is way too less..So i dont see any real reward for existing customers. Sorry

how long will it take for you to stablish me a RDP if i buy it now?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

I want to buy a NL200 slot but seems your out of them?

Updated stocks. We have a few NL200 in stock with us.

Setup will be completed within 30 minutes after successfully order.

Last edited:
PANKAJ, both your paypal and moneybookers accounts are not working...

I cant pay for the 200NL slot this way

CAn you please provide me another account?

Thanks

PANKAJ, both your paypal and moneybookers accounts are not working...

I cant pay for the 200NL slot this way

CAn you please provide me another account?

Thanks

Please check your PM

Hello pls dont limit my Zoom uploader
its working fine for all
you limit for me 1 upload from zoom
pls remove this limit

Like we always said replying here does not make anything easier you will get reply in time in your tickets

Opened two tickets one yesterday and one today,and no reply yet.I don't know wethr you ignoring but still I must ask, why there are 16 users on NL 200 server?

[SLIDE]http://hostup.co/images/03516625965187345461.jpg[/SLIDE]

I don't know but with 16 users and above stats,not to forget 24/7 high ram and cpu usage .I think you are overselling.
keep this post as a review.Really disappointing.as I note this abusive issue more than 15 times now.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

And Just now. I can't even move the cursor...:facepalm:

[SLIDE]http://hostup.co/images/08678850338589545638.jpg[/SLIDE]

It is written in all over the thread that we sell 16 users in a server and we keep max 16 users in 16 GB RAM server , For more details read your ticket

Where are you InstantRDP?

Why my tickets are still in pending mode for last 16 hours and RDP is down for more than 24 hours now?

Please don't get vanish. we need you to support us and say something why it is taking longer than expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back