Increase Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartowsky

Hello guys, :wave:

I have a website online movie version with HD 1080p / 720p and with the ability to see in 3D.

The site has been online for about one month and I make 500 visits per day.

I would like to increase my traffic as it is a site made to date and very functional for users. To do so would buy traffic.

My question is, what service do you recommend?

p.s sorry for my English, I am still studying to improve! :-=

21 comments
Buying traffic is mostly fake ie if you buy traffic from traffic vendors then its mostly fake traffic
But if you buy from publisher networks then its real
the best for a movie site is popunder traffic so its better if you buy traffic from popunder publisher networks

Buying traffic is mostly fake ie if you buy traffic from traffic vendors then its mostly fake traffic
the best for a movie site is popunder traffic so its better if you buy traffic from popunder publisher networks

Absolutely ri8 publisher network provide real traffic so we must contact to publisher network.

Absolutely ri8 publisher network provide real traffic so we must contact to publisher network.

You can give the link to their site?

It is not correct , May be your always tried your hands with Fake service providers.

If you find cheap traffic, Then BOT is cheapest!

It is not correct , May be your always tried your hands with Fake service providers.

If you find cheap traffic, Then BOT is cheapest!

I do not want BOT
but real traffic

I have a website online movie version with HD 1080p / 720p and with the ability to see in 3D.
I would like to increase my traffic as it is a site made to date and very functional for users. To do so would buy traffic.
The best and fastest way to generate traffic is through social media. If you can invest in ads do it.
If not, no problem. You can still get free traffic.

The best and fastest way to generate traffic is through social media. If you can invest in ads do it.
If not, no problem. You can still get free traffic.

I agree. It is best to invest in quality traffic otherwise you won't see any returns or you'll end up with extremely high bounce rates which will affect everything from your SEO to your bottom line.

If what you offer is valuable then don't be scared to pay the price to get the users you want. Don't skimp on traffic.

90% Buying traffic is fake

you are not waste time to buy traffic. because 90% Buying traffic is fake. so you can added to popular content & material. sure increasing your site traffic.

don't do that bro.. you should be patient because buy traffic = fake and really not recomended.. you should increase your backlink and do onsite SEO

Try to leave comments with link of your site on popular platforms. You can bring a lot of people that way to your site!

Maybe spread your link on Group Facebook. But dont spam it. Just search group which are match with your content, and share your link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back