Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
I always advise new webmasters to put in work and generate quality and helpful content. The best way to acquire good and long-term rankings are the natural way. Content still remains the king however you have to put in a lot of effort to get noticed.
Google gives new sites a big disadvantage and i will tell you why. If you are new to the game , even though you create quality and useful content ... who should link you if you have no visitors ? You are new , no authority , very low chances to hit the top with one of your posts.
Luckily you can use social networks to gain visibility and then it all goes in a cycle and you will successfully achieve rankings.

Good luck!

Just keep updating quality and unique content on your website and also make it gain visibility through Social Networking websites so you get the visitors easily.

To create quality inbound links we need to take care of some conditions like the PR of website were your want to create back-link their Domain Authority, Niche of website.
If these all is good then you get quality back-link for your website. Try to post Unique and quality content each time for best inbound links.

Have a look here: http://backlinko.com/skyscraper-technique. This method requires a lot of work but can give you the most stable results because of very string and natural links. I really like it and starting to test it on my own websites :)

Great share mate! I haven't finished reading the whole article yet but I can see that it has a bunch of brilliant ideas.
I'm sure to give it a try since I am focusing more on content now.

Thank you! :)

Inbound links send visitors to your web site. e.g. When site A links to site B, site A has an outbound link and site B has an inbound link. Inbound links are counted to determine link popularity, an important factor in SEO

Thank you for the simple explanation! :)

Inbound links send visitors to your web site. e.g. When site A links to site B, site A has an outbound link and site B has an inbound link. Inbound links are counted to determine link popularity, an important factor in SEO

True, well said! But you can still push this a little further. :)

If you write a great article in your niche, inbound links from other websites will come in naturally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back