1. businessmaker23

businessmaker23 Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Hello, i am new to SEO, working in the field for a couple of months now, so how can i use backlinks to boost the ranking of a website ? Any specific ways to do it?

Share your experience.

2. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Build backlinks from relevant and high authority blogs and websites to build your domain trust in search engines and rank keywords higher in search results.

3. Gaky

Gaky Active Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Try to start by creating pages in social networks. Then go to the forums.

4. Wiredphase

Wiredphase Member

Aug 30, 2018
    There are many off-page seo techniques, with which one can get backlinks :
    Social media
    Guest posting
    Blog commenting
    Forum posting
    Directory submission
    Blog commenting
    Article submission

5. Easton321

Easton321 Active Member

Aug 6, 2018
    You can boost the ranking of a website by building powerful backlinks through guest blogging, forum posting, article submission, video uploading, social media posting, and so on.

6. oberoi

oberoi Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Better ways to boost your ranking take quality links from content related sites, such as guest blogging, media links and more.

7. arnalmark

arnalmark Member

Oct 6, 2018
    I start with some strong and old catalogs, then links from my blogs and from forums.

8. Gaky

Gaky Active Member

Aug 3, 2018
    You can start creating links with suppliers and buyers. Ask them to share information about you on social networks and on their sites.

9. jjwr

jjwr Member

Oct 12, 2018
    Keep building slow link building but never give up, keep building links, creating content, optimizing your website for users, answers questions of your clients/customers on social media websites and engage them...

SEO can't be done with just one factor, there are hundreds of factors which help a website in ranking.

10. emmawharton

emmawharton New Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Hi!

Can you guide me as to where I can find these links?

11. wilspat

wilspat New Member

Wednesday
    There are many ways to build backlinks for the website. The following are...
    Social bookmarkings, Directory submission, classifieds, image sharing, guest post, blog comments. PDF sharing, press release. Create do follow and good backlinks from high authority sites.