ImgTrex.com - 7$/1000 views - 10% Ref - Paypal, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puta.You start paying to webmoney today?

Payza payments are send, most of Webmoney payment are sent (we will continue the payout tomorrow), Skrill payments will send soon (aprox 1-4 days).

Requested PayPal payments are put back to account balance!

Greetings,
PuTa

If you will add paypal never mention about wjunction or you website if ever you send a payment. I think that's the reason why paypal limited your account.

Dear uploaders,

We have a good news for you! We added a new payout system: Payoneer

You can request your money to Payoneer from now. The minimum amount is 20$ because this is the smallest amount what we can send. Please keep sharing your proof of payment or just say thank you I got money.

Greetings,
PuTa

Dear uploaders,

You can request your money to Payoneer from now. The minimum amount is 20$ because this is the smallest amount what we can send. Please keep sharing your proof of payment or just say thank you I got money.

Greetings,
PuTa

Thanks For Adding Payoneer.

Hello Puta,
I feel a problem that after saving payoneer its automatically switch to payza. if I set Payza,Webmoney or Skrill It Stay.Please Solve it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dear uploaders,

Greetings,
PuTa

Thanks For Adding Payoneer.

Hello Puta,
I feel a problem that after saving payoneer its automatically switch to payza. if I set Payza,Webmoney or Skrill It Stay.Please Solve it.

Thanks.

Are you sure?
Try again or give me your username ill put Payoneer as your payment method

Regards,
Uploadrr

Dear uploaders,

Greetings,
PuTa
like like like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back