ImgTrex.com - 7$/1000 views - 10% Ref - Paypal, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
account limited again?

Yes. Our Paypal account was limited and we are searching for a solution until that you can choice a different payment method.
Sorry for this situation but we don't know why Paypal limited our accounts without any reasons.
We already emailed Paypal about this issue and waiting for their reply.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Uploadrr

Maybe they see many movements on the account and they think is suspicious and put a limit.
In fact it happens also to other imagehost. :)
The solution could be to use more accounts, so decrease the movements for each individual account. I think surely you already know. :)

Last edited:
Is there any way you could revert back my balance on both imgcandy and imgtrex. I got pending payments on PayPal and for some reason I can't change my payment details on imgcandy. I need to change to webmoney . username: blueleaf

Is there any way you could revert back my balance on both imgcandy and imgtrex. I got pending payments on PayPal and for some reason I can't change my payment details on imgcandy. I need to change to webmoney . username: blueleaf

Hello!

We will put back the requested amount to your account balance and you can request to WMZ or Payza.

Greetings,
PuTa

Hello!

We will put back the requested amount to your account balance and you can request to WMZ or Payza.

Greetings,
PuTa

Okay, but still I can't see you reverted back the balance until now, it's still on the pending list. Could you please check it. username: blueleaf both imgcandy and imgtrex

Why not use bitcoin as payment processor? Bitcoin is widely used payment processor worldwide.

We can't use Bitcoin becuse we don't get money to Bitcoin from our advertisers and really hard to exchange money to BTC. And BTC exchange rate is so hectic.

We put back to account balance all pending PayPal requests. Please choose another payment processor to get payment!

Thank you!

Greetings,
PuTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back