ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
i have low earning but i can see my images the ones i have tried so i dunno why u get that error

I found the problem, OLD files dont load (00077 & 00078 in url address), new once loading fine .

Check your old files you uploaded 3-5 days ago or earlier.

ImgTigerOrg, can you fix preview files? (00077 & 00078 in url address)

Last edited:
Even go so? We did an upgrade to apache to have better performance
I do not get my money with WebMoney.
What happened ?
$ 9.36 Date 2016-02-01 nor pay me ?
Please explain. @ImgTigerOrg

He already explained:

We have problems with WebMoney, we have no balance. You can send me a message with your paypal or neteller and its user

ImgTigerOrg, well done mister, you already banned on one of the biggest forums. Good job.

Last edited:
my earnings have decreased from 18 feb drastically, did u decreased the rates or what?
anyone here have noticed the low earnings?

Last edited:
"Dear users,
Through this conduit I am writing to you to inform you that the payments will be delayed for a month because there is a hold from the bank because it is analyzing the legal origin of the money.
Early retention will be remove of arrears.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is out of our hands."

Something's not right in here. Sorry but I will stop uploading for now. I will continue to work once you will start paying again. Who knows, that's the end of this.

"Dear users,
Through this conduit I am writing to you to inform you that the payments will be delayed for a month because there is a hold from the bank because it is analyzing the legal origin of the money.
Early retention will be remove of arrears.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is out of our hands."

Something's not right in here. Sorry but I will stop uploading for now. I will continue to work once you will start paying again. Who knows, that's the end of this.

Is It True ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back