ImgTiger.com - 5.00 USD / 1000 views - 10% referrals - Earn $ Sharing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're now facing technical problems. As a result, the site is currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

:(

Could not connect to database !
Access denied for user 'gunther'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

in my side ! u too ?

[h=1]Site became ...

Dino Down[/h]We're now facing technical problems. As a result, the site is currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hello,

My name is Lucas, I work on ImgTiger.com.

Since 7 September, views counted were not unique per 24 hours, they were raw views. Our system counted all impressions to all images.

All of our members saw a boost on earnings by 400% since that day on their statistics. We had over 5800 USD from 93 payments to process today. And none of them reported anything "strange".

I am here to let you all know that you should expect this earnings corrected on the next hours, and you will need to request payment again today. All pending payments requested before this moment will be canceled. And all payments requested again today will be processed by tomorrow.

I am a very disappointed with all of our affiliates, whenever the site is down for 10 minutes, they send emails, comments here, contact forms immediately. Some of you saw your earnings increased by 1500% and no one thought to let us know. We have some 900 USD payments from guys who earned 2 USD per day.

It is both yours and ours best interest that our company keeps running, so please if you ever notice anything like this again.... Don't request payment and try to get away with it, contact us. Of course, the issue was ours, and I apologize for this, but this could have been resolved sooner if any of those 93 users that requested payment pointed out the strange boost of earnings instead of quickly requesting payment.

Please contact us to support@imgtiger.com if you have any questions on this.

Kind Regards,
Lucas | ImgTiger.com Support
ImgTiger | Free Image Hosting

i got my payment req cancel .
from 7 sept till now my earning is showing only 0.89$.
but my hits are much more.
now how much u ll pay and when??

he lucas do not blame me,i just earned like 2 to 3 bucks a day for 2 days , and i thougt that someone coppied my links and promoted with high traffic wsite.ps refferer stats where not working

sir its showing me paid but in my paypal account there is no balance why id is indiagreat32

22012013-08-14indiagreat32@gmail.comPaypalPaid$6.97

sir its showing me paid but in my paypal account there is no balance why id is indiagreat32

22012013-08-14indiagreat32@gmail.comPaypalPaid$6.97

Dear Sir,
my current balance was 42
now its showing Your current balance is $27.79
and i request for payout
but now its not showing for payout
plz help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back