ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you doing with them?

I heard they are going to be deleted from one forum.

Imgdino, imgserve and imgtiger have each added an 18+ button to their process - this is unacceptable. Those of you who wish to continue using these imagehosts on [forum name] should urge them to remove this impediment in order to avoid them being banned by 6 December.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

As always, we take this time of the year to go on holidays. Our team will out of the office until Feb 5. Payments and support will have a delay until that day, apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. All payments requested prior to Jan 12 (Server time) were processed today.

We take the time to notify our members here so you don't worry, and to thank you for your business with us!

Kind Regards,
IMG Support​

Rejected "Please contact us with your exact traffic sources to verify your traffic, where we can see the images posted. Thank you." WTF is this shit? Before I signed up I contacted them and asked if adult images on a blog is allowed and they said yes and now they are refusing payment after I waited for it for weeks.

What a pathetic bunch of scam

What kind of business model is it that runs 24 hours 7 days a week operation and suddenly decides to cut off contact and payment to the people who generate income for the business. I need a vacation too. I also need my hosts to be there when I need to be paid or need assistance. If you cant offer that much you should find another line of work. Im sure if I write on my bills that Im on vacation till Feb 5 dont bother me until then my creditors will understand. Just another hosting site that expects its affiliates to finance their operation while they bugger off for a bit. Are you going to pay a late fee for missing a payment to me. I charge 10 dollars a day.
Id love to come and knock on your door to discuss.

After they did not pay out for a month can either be that they are closed either that they have some problems.. I would say that they will come back but you may never know with those hosts..

they came back and paid... so its a legit host and honest... but they are offline right now, maybe be some issues with the site... but they should announce something about it...please fix it

IDK since i didin't get to ask for payment, i would've asked tomorrow :). I hope that they will came back, they are one of the fewest reliable hosts left in the game.

Hi!

We are having technical issues, please, don't worry.

Thanks everyone for their support. We'll be back as soon as we can, we are working on it.

Kind Regards,
IMG Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back