ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why i get automatically log out? Very very annoying, button "clear" doesn't work every time so i forced re-load page.

They set the timed logout feature for a short time as if it was a bank account. If you dont relogin and just go right to uploading you wont get credit for the upload and they can get it all. They could set it up so this didnt happen. But they dont. Better for them, not so much for you.

Payments are made from Thursday to Monday, you need to request it before Wednesday

hope it helps :)

stupid spammer he has been waiting for 9 days, it means he requested before wednesday.. I also waiting for payment.

wo ! wo ! wo boy , he requested on 19 march i.e. thursday , its written on their website to request on/or before wednesday. so whos stupid now?

first read, search and then say whatever u want. !!

stupid spammer he has been waiting for 9 days, it means he requested before wednesday.. I also waiting for payment.

wo ! wo ! wo boy , he requested on 19 march i.e. thursday , its written on their website to request on/or before wednesday. so whos stupid now?

He waiting 9 days... I'll repeat 9 days! Read it and think about what you just read. :)

Anyway,I got my payment this morning.

He waiting 9 days... I'll repeat 9 days! Read it and think about what you just read. :)

you'all stupid creatures.. he requested on 19th of march (thursday) he will not get payment in that batch until he requested on/or before wednesday i.e. 18th of march ...he will get payment on next batch i.e. this week (26th of march (thursday) to 30th of march (monday) )

do you got it now? or do i have to repeat it again.

you'all stupid creatures.. he requested on 19th of march (thursday) he will not get payment in that batch until he requested on/or before wednesday i.e. 18th of march ...he will get payment on next batch i.e. this week (26th of march (thursday) to 30th of march (monday) )

Take some time. Eventually you will get it. Like he posted on 27th and now you explain that he will get payment on 26th. :)

Take some time. Eventually you will get it. Like he posted on 27th and now you explain that he will get payment on 26th. :)

OMG !! U Seriously need mental treatment or maybe u dont do maths ? its payment batch date. now i repeat its payment batch date starting from 26th (thursday) to 30th of march (monday) what they stated on their site.

FuqYOsG.png

he requested on 19th march (thursday) after wednesday so he will get next week's payment batch i.e. 26th to 30th (in between) .. he maybe got his payment.

damn boy have some maths classes. !!

OMG !! U Seriously need mental treatment or maybe u dont do maths ? its payment batch date. now i repeat its payment batch date starting from 26th (thursday) to 30th of march (monday) what they stated on their site.

FuqYOsG.png

he requested on 19th march (thursday) after wednesday so he will get next week's payment batch i.e. 26th to 30th (in between) .. he maybe got his payment.

I'll repeat one more time: he posted on 27th claiming that he didnt get payment and you claim that he will get it on 26th! :D
Ok,got it. He will get his payment yesterday. :D

FuqYOsG.png

I'll repeat one more time: he posted on 27th claiming that he didnt get payment and you claim that he will get it on 26th! :D
Ok,got it. He will get his payment yesterday. :D

Ok i quit !! for the last time m saying - in between payment batch 26th to 30th !!

just go through my explanations !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back