ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My account has been banned for the only reason that they do not work anymore with my traffic

Always had the same traffic and the same places and never had problems

I do not get it. Also did not receive my last payment.

Last edited:
i think most pictures are restored , thnks imgserve
You thank imgserve but we still didn't know what's happened...
Hello,

Sometimes servers get a bit overloaded, this can cause issues on the displaying of images.

My account has been banned for the only reason that they do not work anymore with my traffic

Always had the same traffic and the same places and never had problems

I do not get it. Also did not receive my last payment.

Hi,

Reviewing your traffic, our system detected it as potentially Fake (Automated Hits, Bots, Exchange Traffic).

Please reply our email and we will continue verification there. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Support

If this host will turn out to be just another scam this business (image hosting) will die in a short time.

I do not think, people will can trust a new hosts (most of them die pretty quickly).

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
this sucks :( for tier 1 5 usd /1000 views from 6 usd /1000 views i need to find me a new host thanks for letting us know but dont like the new tier system am pretty sure others feel the same

Hello,

Rates aren't as important as everyone thinks, remember that we always credit you with the 100% of the actual real visits that you earned. This is by far more important than using a host that reportedly pays you, for example, 7 USD, and cuts the 30% of the visits.

What users need to compare between Imagehosts is how much they earn using the same amount of work (time, uploads). I am positive that ImgServe is one of the largest and greatest Imagehosts in the industry, paying and offering our users the best earnings and services possible.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Contact - ImgServe.net | Earn Money Sharing Images

Kind Regards,
Support

Hmm....

hmmm I think something is wrong with the server. My views only counted 39 unique :wacko: While on other host they are already at 2k+ and I team up this host with the rest. So 39 is way too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back