ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did but he is trying to say they are dupes when i know they aren't.. i requested one payment today and already had one pending a week ago but today they now say complete but i never received any money. I might just have to stop using this host & that's to bad because i have a site that has a lot of traffic.

Date RequestAmountTypeEmailStatus
2013-10-03 16:29:0216.22 $Payzacompleted
2013-09-26 06:05:147.01 $Payzacompleted

This is what i was told.

Of course you are getting paid on the future, we deduced your balance on imgserve.net because you were credited 2 times for some imgdino.com payments, and you never thought to let us know.

The balance is now correct and your next payments on any site are going to be processed normally. Next time if we make a mistake and pay you earnings that you did not actually earn, let us know, that is what you should have done. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Lucas | ImgServe.net Support
http://imgserve.net

I call bs but whatever i'm done using imgdingo & will only use imgserver now but if things don't get better i will just stop using both.

This is what i was told.

Of course you are getting paid on the future, we deduced your balance on imgserve.net because you were credited 2 times for some imgdino.com payments, and you never thought to let us know.

The balance is now correct and your next payments on any site are going to be processed normally. Next time if we make a mistake and pay you earnings that you did not actually earn, let us know, that is what you should have done. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Lucas | ImgServe.net Support
http://imgserve.net

I call bs but whatever i'm done using imgdingo & will only use imgserver now but if things don't get better i will just stop using both.
Hello,

Actually we would love if you continue to use imgdino.com as well, but that is your choice. And please next time if we make a mistake and send you duplicate payments, notify us.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Can not login!

Hello, I has registerd at your site successful, but I can not log in.
My ID is minti423.

Pls check.
THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back