ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complain

Hi Mr admin

during uploading i am giving the option of non-adult post but its showing adult pictures when any one is trying to open that image. can u please fix it!!!!!!!?????

Ihave same. It says "Completed" but no money in my payza account. And this happening to me each time I order payout. I have to write a letter to support to get my payment. What is going on ImageServe?

Ihave same. It says "Completed" but no money in my payza account. And this happening to me each time I order payout. I have to write a letter to support to get my payment. What is going on ImageServe?

Hello,

You don't have to write any letter, you need to wait and keep calm. We are still working and processing all of this. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Hello,

You don't have to write any letter, you need to wait and keep calm. We are still working and processing all of this. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Join as thenight. Hope I can make some money with this site :)

I can't find referral link.. No referral program ?

Edit...

I found it, it's in my setting..

But how much I get from referrals?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back