ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone verify that this site is paying out and count right?

Of course we are. We processed over 50 payments so far.

Next payments will be processed on Thrusday. Remember to resquest it on Wednesday (server time).

for me everything ok :) got 4 payments

Thank you for confirmation.

As said before payments and stats section was optimized, and new servers addition completed. Images load should be much faster now (On thumbs and on site).

We are still developing and optimizing the site, so if you find any bugs please let us know.

Thank you,
ImgServe.net Support

ya now count is better then then was having yesterday hope goes on like tat . Bz then olny people attracted and pls start aff system too if can like other ones ....

There was a serious bug yesterday but now I can confirm that all the lost counts are now added in my account.
Thanks a lot for consideration.

ya now count is better then then was having yesterday hope goes on like tat . Bz then olny people attracted and pls start aff system too if can like other ones ....

There was a serious bug yesterday but now I can confirm that all the lost counts are now added in my account.
Thanks a lot for consideration.

Hello,

Thanks for confirmation. Referral system is being considered, won't be implemented yet.

First payment received, thanks! (I took a little time to identify who paid me ;))

Hello,

Thank you for confirmation, we are glad to have you as an affiliate.

Please any other bugs problems or suggestions feel free to contact us directly to support@imgserve.net and we will assist you.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

I can not request my payment. When i marked checkbox and click Request, it just reload [Request Payment] page. Nothing more.

My current balance : 28.72 $

I try from both browser [ mozilla & chrome ]. But, failed.

Admin please fix it.

Last edited:
can not be marked checkbox when requesting payment, please fix

My current balance is : 28.72 $ :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

adder69 u need 3$ before u can make ur request...

why cn not withdraw my money??i have 5.44$ but when i request the payment is not working,plz fix this problem

Hello,

I am very sorry for this, it has been already been fixed. You can request payment correctly now.

Remember that we pay on Thursday, and to receive it that day you need to request it by Wednesday (Server time is on footer).

game over on PBB

This is a pity, we have had bad experience contacting with that board's administration so if anyone can help with this, send us an email here support@imgserve.net.

images have a lot of spam ... I'm sure it will soon be banned from the forums ... :( :(

Hello,

What do you mean by this? We have advertisements on our site, but it's not full of spam. Or you mean people are spamming?

I will try in this place.
Welcome to WJ

Thank you, we are glad to have you as affiliate.

hello ,I wanted to ask you something, unfortunately, where I put my images do not want to be klikkabili how can I do? currently use tuspic that gives me the link so http://i.tuspics.net/img/i/00093/jv3ftigyer33_t.jpg

Hello,

I did not quite understand your problem, we don't allow hotlinking if that's what you mean. You may email us to support@imgserve.net with your query.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back