ImgSavvy - Free Image Hosting with Rewards! 6 USD/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ deeTrix

its not related to Premier account, i got full payment without any paypal fee from other image host

Check, they are using MassPay. But new business accounts like mine can't. Paypal disabled Mass Pay but allow us to send payments for free (from what i gather from their support), to our end users. However, YOU have a Premier account, which means as a business account sending to a business account you are receiving Payment (Or Paypal thinks you are for a service you have provided), and for that Paypal is charging you for it.

Hope this is clear.

*Note: What I've written above is my understanding of the situation currently and may not be true. (Gathered from their Support and FAQ.)

I'd be more than happy to adjust to a new method if you have a solution.

Regards,
deeTrix

normally all account send payment without any paypal fee, but money receiver charge for they payment, this is not about premium account problem, as most of image host have premium account and i received fund from them without any paypal fee,

please any other imagesavvy user who are normal user plz post their screenshot without paypal fee so we can check its problem with premium account or not

normally all account send payment without any paypal fee, but money receiver charge for they payment, this is not about premium account problem, as most of image host have premium account and i received fund from them without any paypal fee,

please any other imagesavvy user who are normal user plz post their screenshot without paypal fee so we can check its problem with premium account or not

Hi,

When you receive payment from them, do you see their name or the image hosts name?

reply from paypal

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Deepika and I am happy to assist you with your query regarding processing fee.

I would like to inform you that the payment that you have received on 28th November '2013 is a regular payment . The processing fee is been charged of $ 4.4 % +0.30 USD per transaction. Wherein , it was not a mass payment. processing fee and it depends on the sender whether they would send a mass payment or not.

Hope this information would help you.

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.

Sincerely,
Deepika
PayPal, an eBay Company

Hi,

You should have received your payment. We've sorted out quite a few fraud payments. Do let us know by posting here once you've received it. If you haven't, please also post here.

Regards,
deeTrix.

*Do not PM me. I will not be able to see the PM's due to my lousy phone browser as I am on it most of the time. Posting here will be the fastest method for me to respond if you have a missing payment.

again. requested payment is 30.3103 $ and Amount received: $29.60 USD with paypal fee -$1.60 USD

Hi,

I've already told you that there is a 2% charge we levy. Which results in your 29.69 USD. Your paypal fee of 1.60 USD is imposed by Paypal and not us. You are free to use other image hosts if you like.

Regards,
deeTrix

Last edited:
I've already told you that there is a 2% charge we levy.

deeTrix
Get payment but i had some "charge" too + paypal fee... Why these charges now and not before when i used 1st time imgsavvy? Just curiosity. Thanks.

Based on the dear advise given by Rapidshare to reduce fee's we've upgraded our Paypal account to impose a reduction in fee's sent out. (The idea inititally was to use MassPay which results in 0 USD charge for EVERYBODY, but unfortunately Paypal does not allow this for new Paypal Accounts or Accounts that transact under a certain amount (Can't recall the exact figure, goes about 5 figure sum)) This has resulted in Paypal users from certain countries and certain account types to bear the cost of the transaction instead. You can thank the Rapidshare for this unfortunate predicament.

Obviously part of the blame would also fall on me to listen to his ridiculous idea without checking it out thoroughly in the first place.

The cost is now borne on the end-users until we receive the appropriate account downgrade from Paypal, which is now in process.

As you can see from Payment received, I am not causing the reduction. The fee is deducted by Paypal. The money isn't earned by me. It's earned by Paypal.

If you wish to see an official statement from Paypal regarding the statement above you may PM me for my Skype to see via TeamViewer.

As always, we are not trying to shave or withhold payment. We seek your understanding in this week or two. (Should be resolved by next week, where things should return back to normal.)

i advise every time imagehost which i m using. i also advise imgserve.net and imgtiger.com about paypal fee and they work on it and now they are paying without any paypal fee. so dont blaime me on this issue. you said you will charge 2% and there will be no paypal fee, but still there is paypal fee and also 2% from your side

Last edited:
i advise every time imagehost which i m using. i also advise imgserve.net and imgtiger.com about paypal fee and they work on it and now they are paying without any paypal fee. so dont blaime me on this issue. you said you will charge 2% and there will be no paypal fee, but still we charge paypal fee and also 2% from your side

I think you fail to understand the concept of how things run. I charge 2% because Paypal charges me 2% to receive payments. And that is why it is passed on to you guys. I said I will charge 2% with no Paypal fee on the basis that there was going to be MassPay as you suggested, but if you did your own research properly, you'll realize that THERE IS NO MASSPAY for accounts that transact below a certain figure. I highlighted it so you can open your stupid brain to reading, as repeated many times previously. There is another charge by Paypal which i cannot control and that is the fee you are paying Paypal, and this is due to the account upgrade. If you're not happy. You are free to use other image hosts. I've done everything i can to accommodate you. If it doesn't work out,feel free to change image hosts.

I will be reverting to the old system next week. (Once Paypal has approved account downgrade)

Regards,
deeTrix

Last edited:
Please stop bitching about your $2, which is taken by PP. I'll tell you what deetrix has already told you, if you don't like their system, STOP using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back