ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is i got in less then 1 Hour of trying 387 Views, Counted: 37 lets remove 1 Hit from me because of the strange Design its 36

i Think it is because the 4 AD´s and the Stupid Ad that covers the page with "leave" at the bottom of the AD.

No one will go on IMGRILL with that sort of ad´s, such ads are a waste of time!.

i saw it already.. or all guys on the internet dont like the site because of the huge amount of ads...

we are using not soo much adss !! only 2-3 companies using

don`t try it steal views

People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong And Viet Nam is not counted

The thing is i got in less then 1 Hour of trying 387 Views, Counted: 37 lets remove 1 Hit from me because of the strange Design its 36

i Think it is because the 4 AD´s and the Stupid Ad that covers the page with "leave" at the bottom of the AD.

No one will go on IMGRILL with that sort of ad´s, such ads are a waste of time!.

Dont know about you but first two days i made 1000+ each.Now i cant get pass 40 in statistics when in images i get more than 2000+

Well that´s the same like me then?

The same problem I have for the past two days, at $ 3 to $ 4 per day, now I do not one per day.

The same problem i have, too :(

i apologize for it :( it was a little bug in script !! which is fix now :) u can try it now and let me knw if u have any problem regarding stats

is a site onest and pay at time? i try lot of them and still waiting payments :((

can u pm me ur username !! we pay within 7days after payment req !! :)

The admin corrected me that the fault was not with the script but was with cloudflare so he has paused it for the time period before he can find a fix for it and beccause of pausing it all the traffic can pass easily without being counted as cloudflare ip . and we are really sorry for this :(

if u have any other question u can contact us via live chat

yes they are still paying. i got another payment yesterday i was talk with admin at live-chat and he was ask me he will unban soon .
they are online mostly on live-chat u can contact there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back