ImgPony.com - Earn $ sharing images - 5.50 USD / 1000 views(High Rts) - 10% Referals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImgPony

logo2.png

Hello everybody, i am Support Representative at ImgPony.com. Our affiliate program have the highest rates!

We pay per views of images, up to 5.50 USD per 1000 image views. Here is some info on the site:

- Up to 5.50 USD per 1000 image views from Zone A.
- Up to 1.50 USD per 1000 image views from Zone B.
- Up to 0.25 USD per 1000 image views from Zone C.
- Up to 0.15 USD per 1000 image views from Zone D.
- Minimum payout 5 USD
- Refferal system (10 % of your reff)
- We accept Adult content (legal) and Family safe images
- Pays via Paypal and Payza.
- You can upload unlimited amount of images
- We pay for all around the world traffic

For further information, please visit our "Earn money section", or signup. Also you can contact us to support@imgpony.com

Best Regards,
Support Representative - ImgPony.com

96 comments
Nice design - looks good.

Expect best from this site.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you send PayPal to Indian member ?

Because there are many image host admins those who are from India and it's impossible to send money from one Indian PayPal account to another Indian PayPal account.

Only Non-Indian PayPal account holder can send money to all over the world include India.

If you have PayPal account outside of India then you should able to send money to India through PayPal. So, Indian admins' are using Bank Transfer to send money to Indian members.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Can you add thumb size selection option on upload page ?

Lol, good luck. Hope you can do it well, getting too much doesn't means better. Hope you get what i mean.
Cheers.

Just done a test, 2 ads popup and need to click twice to continue for image. Would be good if lower to 1 ads and single click for the image. If you think there's no income consider lower the rate abit than keep more ads popup, too much ads are not welcome on most forums.

Last edited:
Nice design - looks good.

Expect best from this site.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Can you send PayPal to Indian member ?

Because there are many image host admins those who are from India and it's impossible to send money from one Indian PayPal account to another Indian PayPal account.

Only Non-Indian PayPal account holder can send money to all over the world include India.

If you have PayPal account outside of India then you should able to send money to India through PayPal. So, Indian admins' are using Bank Transfer to send money to Indian members.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Can you add thumb size selection option on upload page ?

Hi thanks you for your comment.

1. Yes! we can pay to Indian Paypal accounts, egypt accounts are restrictly.

2. That is right! we will add thumb size selection soon! please specify which size would you like to appear. Thanks you.

Best regards.
ImgPony.com Support

Lol, good luck. Hope you can do it well, getting too much doesn't means better. Hope you get what i mean.
Cheers.

Just done a test, 2 ads popup and need to click twice to continue for image. Would be good if lower to 1 ads and single click for the image. If you think there's no income consider lower the rate abit than keep more ads popup, too much ads are not welcome on most forums.

Hi and thanks you for your comment. Yes i think i get what you mean, but trust in us, we are a very serios and reliable company.

We calculated our rates for users future earnings and we need that kind and amount of ads, compare to another images hosting we dont have annoying moving ads and we have no high amount of it.

We appreciate your suggestion and we will work for improve.

Best regards.
ImgPony Support

Welcome to wjunction! Nice design yeah, but you need to add more options to upload methods like thumbs size, upload to gallery etc. When that things are done, will give you a try. Good luck!

Hi thanks you for your comment.

1. Yes! we can pay to Indian Paypal accounts, egypt accounts are restrictly.

2. That is right! we will add thumb size selection soon! please specify which size would you like to appear. Thanks you.

Best regards.
ImgPony.com Support

I think 180 x 180 is the best common default thumb size.

Welcome to wjunction! Nice design yeah, but you need to add more options to upload methods like thumbs size, upload to gallery etc. When that things are done, will give you a try. Good luck!

We added thumbnails option. Working for add "upload to album" option.
Thanks you for your suggestion.

ImgPony.com Support

No adult images ? I can't upload non-nude girls ?? this is illegal ? i get banned ?

Hi mixas, yes we accept adult images, what we mean at our TOS is that we have the rights to delete the images if we think that it infringe our TOS or if we recieved a report. Hope you understand.

ImgPony.com Support

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Let me quote myself.

Hahaha! Hi dark_vader19, thanks your for your suggestion, we have just added more remote upload fields, we will be adding more soon if you need. Thanks you.

Best regards.
ImgPony.com Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back