ImgPaying.Com - Earn $6/1000views + 10% referral | Pay daily via PP, PZ, WMZ, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thanks for your alert

But don't worry, All payment are sending normally. If traffic not quality I'll reject payment immediately.

Never have pending payout delay

Best Regards,
Camry

and what about our money which is held by Paypal ? its been more than 10 days. how long we have to wait ?? neither you doing something nor you are helping us to solve this issue .i asked you in PM what i should reply to Paypal,u didn't reply that also.

and what about our money which is held by Paypal ? its been more than 10 days. how long we have to wait ?? neither you doing something nor you are helping us to solve this issue .i asked you in PM what i should reply to Paypal,u didn't reply that also.

I have contacted to Paypal and didn't received reply from them :(

This payment will be add to your account soon, Don't worry

You should work hard and change to other payment method to received payment in this week quickly

Best Regards,
Camry

I have contacted to Paypal and didn't received reply from them :(

This payment will be add to your account soon, Don't worry

You should work hard and change to other payment method to received payment in this week quickly

Best Regards,
Camry

Will the paypal issue be ever solved?

Hi!

Imgpaying is banned on K-K forum, reason: "for injecting infected ads".
If the problem is solved, please contact administration.

Thanks

Hi,

Problem was solved

I have contacted to administrator. Hope they will allowed back asap

Also could you contact to them too for this concern?

Best Regards,

@camry, when i am opening site, i am getting this page -

Reported_Attack_Page_2014_09_15_21_36_43.png

how do i upload images at this mode ??? haha

Getting Reported Attack Page!

This web page at ImgPaying.com Free Images Hosting has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences...

problem not solved yet...

its very irritating...many of my users don't like this...i lost traffic bcoz of this

whenever i upload images in impaying and share it in any site...it display malware attack in chrome, firefox n all browsers

i get warnings n infractions bcoz of this...in future don't use these kind of ads

its frustrating man...

pls fix it ASAP....i'm waiting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back