ImgOutlet discussion thread

188 comments
This site is presenting the same type of error that imgdrive.co had..if you request other payment while the other is in pending, then the balance writes off to zero, and the new request isn't added to the payment history.
I wrote the admin via contact page and i'll see what kind of response it gives me, right now i have to believe that he will communicate better about this problem than imgdrive ever did.
Otherwise, i'm happy with this host, it gives honest rates and there is nothing more i can ask for.

imgoutletpayment.png

Last edited:
Dear Affiliates,

The real problem is WMZ. We use WMZ to exchange PayPal, Bitcoin, Skrill and Payza. Due to lack of WMZ availability with my exchanger, I'm unable to purchase it right now. He sells at cheap price comparatively to other exchangers and I'm waiting as he says it will be available byWednesday (hopefully Tuesday). I request you all to bear with me for 2 days more.
I've always tried by best to pay in hours after request. But this time it is out of my hands. If any questions then revert back to me.
-ADMIN

Received this a day ago ..

Last edited:
Dear Affiliate,

All payments will be processed tomorrow. Sorry for the delay as we usually process payments in couple of hours after request.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin Kumar A
ImgOutlet Affiliate Manager

I received this email..let's see if and how will he pay. It will be sad to see him run without paying, what is the point of allowing gallery dumps imagehosting if you drop the payment?

Good News!

We have a good news for you. All issues regarding payment has been sorted and the exchanger shall resume sending payments soon. In the next 24 hours, all the traffic will be validated and the requested payments will be sent.

We encountered sudden WMZ issue due to my exchanger which is not unusual but some of you jumped to conclusion in just 4 days that we cheated you. This is disappointing and I would request you all to have more patience and continue supporting us. I would also request you all to resume your uploads and start earning more. Good Luck.

P.S., Some of the notified errors will be rectified soon after payment completion.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin Kumar A

Hoping For The Best, Best of Luck Everyone :)

Good News!

We have a good news for you. All issues regarding payment has been sorted and the exchanger shall resume sending payments soon. In the next 24 hours, all the traffic will be validated and the requested payments will be sent.

We encountered sudden WMZ issue due to my exchanger which is not unusual but some of you jumped to conclusion in just 4 days that we cheated you. This is disappointing and I would request you all to have more patience and continue supporting us. I would also request you all to resume your uploads and start earning more. Good Luck.

P.S., Some of the notified errors will be rectified soon after payment completion.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin Kumar A

Hoping For The Best, Best of Luck Everyone :)
Hopes up! Emailed him also and told me payment would be around today . Patience is virtue !

Received this email an Hour ago .
Dear Affiliates,

We are verifying your traffic and the payments shall be sent soon after that. Once you receive payment , can you please comment on WJ thread with your screenshots ? We need to help each other to grow. We are here to support you 24/7 with your issues and we need your help too. Each comment is valuable and matters to us.
Good Luck and earn more.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin Kumar A

Last edited:
I have only one cent today...i guess that the redirect it's the issue, good way for the site to be banned everywhere. I also received the emails..let's see if he fix things out or not.

Back