imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant register there... all nick there i sign up are invalid... i try leters with numbers and stil the same probleme.. what you recomend?

Hello!

can you check this payment?

2013-12-09 08:02:29 2013-12-11 03:35:58 5.1812 $ completed

it sais completed, but i didnot received it :S

username: smukkancs

Thanks!

Hello,
Paypal did not accept your payment.

I would like to receive my payment Webmoney (I'm sending you my purse by pm).
Let me know please.
Cordially.

State:
Cancelled

PayPal canceled this payment due to a dispute or the review of a payment. The money was returned to the sender's PayPal account.

user mario321

Last edited:
Hello XXXXXXXXXXXXXx,

We have conducted a review of a payment that you received. In this case, returning the funds to the sender was determined to be the appropriate action, and we have completed a reversal of the payment. Good selling practices like trackable shipping, prompt shipment, and communication between buyer and seller help prevent disputes.

The funds from the following transaction have been debited from your account:Transaction Date: Dec 2, 2013 03:53:03 CST
Transaction Amount: $4.67 USD
Buyer's Email: Mastid_Affiliates@outlook.com

So what now am i out the 4.67?

Last edited:
from paypal to me

We have lifted the temporary hold on the funds. You now have full access to
those amounts in your account.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Hi all,

PP have the final documents so issues should be resolved tomorrow. All payments will be made, including those that were reversed. Thanks for your patience, and I'll confirm payments tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Hi all,

PP have the final documents so issues should be resolved tomorrow. All payments will be made, including those that were reversed. Thanks for your patience, and I'll confirm payments tomorrow!!

i will start using your host.. Once I receive the payment

User Id: Bazz3

Awaiting the payment

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi all,

You mean you will automatically return tomorrow payments that were canceled by PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back