Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
filegrasper- Since you were late paying last week, I ask you not to pay me from last week and just put 2 weeks together,so I wouldn't get two paypal fees took out and you didn't do that you payed me a week late instead for only one week. This week your late again paying, I know you said your having problems with pp, so does that mean paypal has limited your account? They have done that with other company's.. So when will Paypal be payed? If this is gonna happen alot I'd rather not request payment every week and just let it build up, so I only get one paypal fee. So in short your lateness is costing me "Idk about others" money..
Another Question- Should I stop giving out my referral link? Cause I've had 15 pp now sign up for your company and I've got nothing in return, since you haven't a referral program yet like you said your working on months ago..

Last edited:
filegrasper- Since you were late paying last week, I ask you not to pay me from last week and just put 2 weeks together,so I wouldn't get two paypal fees took out and you didn't do that you payed me a week late instead for only one week. This week your late again paying, I know you said your having problems with pp, so does that mean paypal has limited your account? They have done that with other company's.. So when will Paypal be payed? If this is gonna happen alot I'd rather not request payment every week and just let it build up, so I only get one paypal fee. So in short your lateness is costing me "Idk about others" money..
Another Question- Should I stop giving out my referral link? Cause I've had 15 pp now sign up for your company and I've got nothing in return, since you haven't a referral program yet like you said your working on months ago..

Well I will pay you on single and also for referrer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi Guys,

As I have PayPal no longer , I cant receive funds from Ad Companies , So that makes delay for me to pay. And now we have find a solution to keep the site best and live long.

So we have been Sold Off to a big giant , who have all the reponsiblties from now on. And they have many plans to make this best among all other.

And also all payout will be completed soon. Thanks for all your support to make this a huge success and also I will be working along with them here.

And also they have many plans to Increasing Payout and many new features.

Hey Guys! Thanks for having the patience with our last payments. We are paying out everyone today! From here on our we will be making payments every Thursday. Keep up the good work and we will be giving out Random Bonuses for the Affiliate that drives the most traffic to us! So try extra hard and you WILL be rewarded.

This is the message from BrandBox Co.

I am officially signing off now , and one of the BrandBox Team member will lead this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back