Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that he lost it, but he can get it back from LR soon, because his money was legit. I lost $100 with LR, and it's possible that i could get it back. Why IMGrill's (etc...) admin sent it on PayPal, however, he lost it? If filegrasper had sent it me, i could get it back. (When I requested payment, LR was online. So he had time to send it.)
Filegrasper, please send it on PayPal, and get it back from LR. You can check LR related news here: http://www.csi-8.com/costa-rica-fraud-reporter/

Just give it up, if he sent it to you there is nothing he can do.
I lost 80$ too when MegaUpload was shut down; so yeah shit happens, get over it.

Just give it up, if he sent it to you there is nothing he can do.
I lost 80$ too when MegaUpload was shut down; so yeah shit happens, get over it.
Sorry for your money, but hope you can get it back, as Kim dotcom will get all of the files, servers back.
He DON'T sent it me. (He can't give a proof.) He able to recover it, such as other sites Admin's, so I don't understand why he don't send it, if he have the money.

Last edited:
@ filegrasper

i've been using imgmoney last 5-6 days

first 3-4 days stats r fine

last 24-36 hrs... stats frozen rather not moving properly

could u pls check and reply

Last edited:
Really, are you a scammer? Why you don't reply and don't send me my $60 after few weeks? Why other admins simply sent all payments on another payment processors after lr dead? IT IS YOUR LOSS. You should send it until weekend, or I will contact PayPal.
Thank you!

You choose the wrong payment methods and you suffer now. Shouting here wont change anything. I had paid everyone true to my knowledge. So dont waste my and your time. And people here know more about me.

I am going to suspend you affiliate. And so please you can stop bringing us traffic.

he is not a cheater always pay a good guy to

:friends:
logoama.png

I have 11 referrals now, I sent your way filegrasper :) would sure be nice to see a affiliate program started asap. I sure would like to be earning more myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back