ImgMoney 7,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

its the same imgonion.com admin:
<br></br>
Copyright <i>imgonion.com</i> &copy; 2011-2013 - All Rights Reserved <br />
<br></br>
Version: 1.3<!--

from the source code.

Bad domain choice, imgmoney is well know as a scammer site.

Best of Luck.

with the respect it deserves

I'm not the same admin imgonion.com and any site,

my one site is imgmoney.net

something very different that we use almost the same code script

Last edited:
But imgmoney is censored in some forums and we can't put links there as they will come as ******* or completely blank.

hello..,

imgmoney.com ran away with all my hard earned money... :@:@

deleted all my images...site also not loading last 7 days

now u open imgmoney.net and fooling everybody

imgmoney = bitload= scam :@:@

Last edited:
<br></br>
<br></br>

from the source code.

Best of Luck.

with the respect it deserves

I'm not the same admin imgonion.com and any site,

my one site is imgmoney.net

something very different that we use almost the same code script

Haha, nice try :p

You already put your own business into the grave right at the start when you registered the domain as ImgMoney - the well known scammers.

Good luck, anyway.

<br></br>
<br></br>

from the source code.

Best of Luck.

No its not. Its well known that imgonion admin leaked the affiliate version of the script for everyone. So, this dude probably just downloaded an unpaid version and started a new host just for the sake of it.

It will be unfair to call them sc*mmers right now just because their site name is imgmoney.net. The site who cheated users is imgmoney.com ( the person running this site still remains unrecognized! unfortunately)

It will be unfair to call them sc*mmers right now just because their site name is imgmoney.net. The site who cheated users is imgmoney.com ( the person running this site still remains unrecognized! unfortunately)

No one has called them scammers if you have cared to understand the previous posts of this thread.

reply all

I go back and repeat all the same person I am not working in imgmoney.com

It was a chance to put the same name and I think it was a mistake!

Gr8 Another Scam Paying Host Showing up ... I Say No To Use it.. Users Pls BecareFull to Use This Host

No one has called them scammers if you have cared to understand the previous posts of this thread.

I think u have not cared to understand previous posts*:-=:-=*

reply all

I repeat again I am not the same person!

was a mistake aver imgmoney.net named after

but can use my service and see that we are not scam

I repeat again I am not the same person!

was a mistake aver imgmoney.net named after

but can use my service and see that we are not scam
people don't care if you are or not the same imgmoney admin.

the word "imgmoney" is banned in many forums because they are big scammers.

I suggest change domain name.

I have received multiple private messages regarding imgmoney.com imgcloud.com case:
Hi Bro, many imgmoney users are still not paid. filegrsper was the previous admin of imgmoney. He sold the site to bitload without making the last payout. bitload hasnt paid yet. I strongly believe filegrasper made a fake story of selling the site to bitload. (why will someone buy site with payments pending? and stop working?). In this process only filegrasper got money ... and both users and bitload are in loss. Even if we suppose that he really sold the site, it was his duty to make full payments first. He kept on making promises while running imgmoney so that people continue to trust him.*
I firmly believe that filegrasper is the real culprit in this matter and should be exposed. If u agree me then please reply.
Thanks for reply bro.*
I actually posted my view on fileom thread yesterday... but flegrasper made my complaint to admin. Admin removed my comments and warned me. Further admin told me to give proof. Also admin said that no other members has ever made complaint about flegrasper. Now I need support from other members to expose filegrasper. I have made 2nd query to chief of staff to ask filegrasper to give proof of selling the site. Another interestng thing is that the imgmoney site was online yesterday, but as soon as i posted my comment within 15 mnutes the site went down and stll not openng .. this proves that flegrasper is still the owner of imgmoney! I request u to please post the same in the affliate thread , becoz if i post it, admin will ban me (as said in the warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back