IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They removed my account without notice and without any reason. About a year I use this account Why now you delete account? In the account I have $10 pending playments and 5 usd in account balans. What's happening? I can give you links where I have uploaded photos. I work celebrates! I hope you to be honest! User: Fearless1989

Last edited:
They removed my account without notice and without any reason. About a year I use this account Why now you delete account? In the account I have $10 pending playments and 5 usd in account balans. What's happening? I can give you links where I have uploaded photos. I work celebrates! I hope you to be honest! User: Fearless1989

same with me,they removed my Account without any Notice.i have 42$ in my account. i post in same forum where i used to, so no fake traffic , i can give links.last time you guys cheated me as u have cheated above user prophet m and after complain u paid me,this time u deleted my Account.i don't know whats wrong wid you guys.Disgusting :facepalm:

Last edited:

same with me,they removed my Account without any Notice.i have 42$ in my account. i post in same forum where i used to, so no fake traffic , i can give links.last time you guys cheated me as u have cheated above user prophet m and after complain u paid me,this time u deleted my Account.i don't know whats wrong wid you guys.Disgusting :facepalm:

We are waiting for the answer! I hope soon to get an answer!

We are waiting for the answer! I hope soon to get an answer!

still no response

Still no payment (waiting since 2015-05-21), no answer to my email in which I asked what kind of "issues" there are with my account.

Gonna wait 2 more days, then post this on VG to get him banned for being a selective scammer.

That because i got too much Complaint by a Third Party — Infringement of Copyright about all image you uploaded
These user : ezgame Fearless1989 prasshu

Last edited:
That because i got too much Complaint by a Third Party — Infringement of Copyright about all image you uploaded
These user : ezgameFearless1989 prasshu

hi mega can tell how you know the user name , are they using the same name on their account too

So you decided to not tell me whats up for 3 WEEKS, keep me uploading and then keep my money? Also you would be the first out of like 15 hosts that got any problems with my uploads.

Cool story bro.. You are a selective scammer, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back