IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt they are not a trustable host like before anymore. Exaggerated traffic shaves can be seen very clear if you compare them with past. Nobody from their staff writing here to explain anything bcoz they know everything will mess up more then. Also i asked questions to contact department still they answered nothing. So, end of this host is near if they keep this Scammer attitude. Actually they been a Scam anyway.

Hey everyone wake up, i think stats doesn't working properly or they do this intentionally since couple days.

Check this carefully now, look at stats at 10, 11, 12 July 2015:

SXHhBMi.jpg

Who will explain that to earn less with better stats? Beside i doing almost same work like before still my stats lowered more than half. This is not possible, bcoz especially i point that my stats on other image hosts rating are same or higher. (Currently i working with 12 imagehosts and didn't change for couple months).

I am working with you for a long time without any problem and i hope there is a proper explanation for this.

So IMGMEGA, do you have intention to answering this? All your pay rates are same, apparently should nothing change right? Why you ignoring users who complain about something? Surely i don't use your host anymore for a while and i won't use if you act like that. I don't suggest to use to anyone this host as long as they don't bring back old rates. (We know that even old rates are shaved but lasts are unacceptable)

You should fix your stats as stable like before. (Many persons agree with me here about this.)

Last edited:
All pending payout requests were processed
Best regards,
ImgMega Team

All payments will go to my pocket and you to get lost
Hahahahahahah
Laughter in the courtroom
SCAM its all !!!!!!!!!!!

2015-07-01$22.31REJECTED (Bad traffic)
2015-06-28$5.72REJECTED (Bad traffic)
2015-06-09$21.48REJECTED (Bad traffic)
2015-05-31$10.36PAID
2015-05-28$5.30PAID
2015-05-24$5.18PAID
2015-05-13$5.82PAID
2015-05-05$5.12PAID

Last edited:
well, like 17 days ago i requested my payment 5 dollars and some cents, he email me for telling him my traffic sources (first site im asked for it)

i told him my main sources, after some days he says ok hes gonna payme, later he say its done, i check my pp and didnt receive anthing. then i go to imgsite and i see my pp email is missing the first letter ( i wont say he changed cause idk, i remember put my email without errors)

So i checked if the "typo" email is registered (to know if he have gonna do a chargeback) and i see its not registered, i email him to tell this mistake, and now has been 11 days without any replay...

i will wait some days more :facepalm:

Same.

2015-07-21
$5.01
PENDING

Code:
Your payment are on hold please give me your traffic source to proccess your payment
(Give me some direct links )
I gave name of site, simple links with img. That was been 3 days ago. Now he avoid answering. Waiting to this week. If I dont het paid, answear is clear. Imgmega is scam. Also if imgmega is scam his 2nd site imgdrive.co also is scam too.

Last edited:
well, like 17 days ago i requested my payment 5 dollars and some cents, he email me for telling him my traffic sources (first site im asked for it)

i told him my main sources, after some days he says ok hes gonna payme, later he say its done, i check my pp and didnt receive anthing. Then i go to imgsite and i see my pp email is missing the first letter ( i wont say he changed cause idk, i remember put my email without errors)

so i checked if the "typo" email is registered (to know if he have gonna do a chargeback) and i see its not registered, i email him to tell this mistake, and now has been 11 days without any replay...

I will wait some days more :facepalm:

same.

2015-07-21$5.01pending

Code:
your payment are on hold please give me your traffic source to proccess your payment
(give me some direct links )
i gave name of site, simple links with img. That was been 3 days ago. Now he avoid answering. Waiting to this week. If i dont het paid, answear is clear. Imgmega is scam. Also if imgmega is scam his 2nd site imgdrive.co also is scam too.

scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!
Scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!! Do not register scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !
Scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!! Do not register scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !
Scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!scam !!!!!

Don't use this host anymore to not be regret. Their counting system is turned into trickery yet they don't give a sht about complaints about that. I'm not even sure they still pay or not but seems they don't.

Last edited:
Today i got paid.
OK! But what is that with this imgmega proffesionalism without respodning and payment delay?

Yeah he paid, but if he deigned to answer like "we have some problem, dont worry, we checking somthing" whatever! No answer is bad answer!
i want to think you draw conclusions in that and in future you will be not doing somthing like that, beacuse in few days i was looking for another img hosting, and its not gonna be easy to restore confidence.

Today i got paid.
OK! But what is that with this imgmega proffesionalism without respodning and payment delay?

Yeah he paid, but if he deigned to answer like "we have some problem, dont worry, we checking somthing" whatever! No answer is bad answer!
i want to think you draw conclusions in that and in future you will be not doing somthing like that, beacuse in few days i was looking for another img hosting, and its not gonna be easy to restore confidence.

In the future, you will not do such things because they will not pay. Swindler and so.

Today i got paid.

In the future, you will not do such things because they will not pay. Swindler and so.

Noone know. Fact is that i get paid (with big communication problem but recived).
Now i must be just carefully and dont give full of trust imgmega or put hope for now. Specially with that bad communication

ADMIN !!!!!!!!
GIVE ME MY MONEY ????

2015-08-05$5.18PAID

Suddenly it is all right with trafic ???
Give me my 49,52 $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ADMIN !!!!!!!!
GIVE ME MY MONEY ????

2015-08-05$5.18PAID

Suddenly it is all right with trafic ???
Give me my 49,52 $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got tired figthing agasint imagehost but this is really messed up, nice catch storagepic.

Imgmega you should at least pay him for 80 percent of the high paying work he did.

All pending payout requests were processed
Best regards,
ImgMega Team

Yes ????
So where's my $ 49.52 ?????

2015-08-05$5.18PAID
2015-05-31$10.36PAID
2015-05-28$5.30PAID

Status