ImgMaster.net - $7.00/1000 views + 10% referral earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any OTHER [Tier 4] available as written in first post as $ 0.25/1000 views ?

I don't see any mention of it in the website -

Master.png

Is there any OTHER [Tier 4] available as written in first post as $ 0.25/1000 views ?

I don't see any mention of it in the website -

Master.png

There is also TIER 4 (Countries: OTHER) - $0.25/1000 views (Adult:Hardcore) | $0.10 (Adult:Normal). You can read more about TIERS here: ImgMaster.net | Affiliate if you are logged in.

Normal upload is not working for a long period!!! Please fix.

Upload has been fixed. There will be three active servers soon so if one fails you will be still able to upload.

For everyone who not requested payment on Friday but want to be paid on Monday - you can easy request payment today and we will pay you tomorrow!

Best regards,
ImgMaster.net Support

Last edited:
When will the paypal minimum payment be lowered?

Hello,

We will lover the minimum payment to $1.00 in one or two weeks. Anyway with our rates earning $50 is very simple or you can choose one of 7 other payout methods.

Best regards,
ImgMaster.net Support

you say this is the min payout in this thread????

- We pay you out in 8 ways:

• Payza (min. $1; fee: none)
  • OKPay (min. $1; fee: none)
  • WalletOne (min. $1; fee: none)
  • WMZ (min. $10; fee: 5%)
  • Skrill (min. $10; fee: 3%)
  • EgoPay (min. $10; fee: 3%)
  • PayPal (min. $50; fee: 5%) - we can send money to everyone and we will lower the minimum soon to $1
  • Wire Transfer (min. $100; fee: $25)

but you can check in your image host whats the payment issue.

screenshot1pzp.png

please make sure the real things not just words

• PayPal (min. $50; fee: 5%) - we can send money to everyone and we will lower the minimum soon to $1

screenshot1pzp.png

Hello,

Minimum payout is as it was said on first post on this thread. We have fixed inscription on the ImgMaster.net, thank you.

Best regards,
ImgMaster.net Support

Man ur using adblocker its tough To work with adblocker if you choose to stop adblocker i m ready this imghost :)

Hello,

Adblock appears only once for the first visit (per 24 hours), then user may visit unlimited amount of pictures on our site.

Best regards,
ImgMaster.net Support

successful imghost didnt made the use of adblocker so its your choice mate i cant do nothing with it .. the Platform i use High Traffic Zone will Draw More Users to Ur Host .. Thnx anyway

screenshot1pzp.png

Hello,

Minimum payout is as it was said on first post on this thread. We have fixed inscription on the ImgMaster.net, thank you.

Best regards,
ImgMaster.net Support

THANKS AND STARTING FROM SUNDAY

sir please add remote upload tool for chrome it helps more to work fast i hope as you helping in the thread fast same like that you add the remote upload tool for chrome please add it

sir please add remote upload tool for chrome it helps more to work fast i hope as you helping in the thread fast same like that you add the remote upload tool for chrome please add it

Hello Sir,

we are working right now on this extension. You will be notified as soon as it will be done.

Thank you,
ImgMaster.net Support

Hello Sir,

we are working right now on this extension. You will be notified as soon as it will be done.

Thank you,
ImgMaster.net Support

yeah thanks and waiting for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back